The Student Room Group

Msc Management - Imperial

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by ikramvp
Hi guys, did anyone who was put on the waiting list actually get an offer? In asking because I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2017-18) already. Disappointed because I thought my interview didn't go too bad..

Hi, same situation here, I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2018-2019) - just wondering if you got an offer from IC after all?
Reply 181
Original post by LunaG96
Has anyone received an offer for 2018 intake? I applied in October and I’m still waiting 8 weeks later...
(I did my video interview mid November)
Hi, same situation here, I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2018-2019) - just wondering if you got an offer from IC after all?
Original post by 091796

I got my offer in January :biggrin: admission just took a long time to give out the first round offers. I did see in a previous post that someone last year who was on the waiting list eventually got an offer
Reply 183
Original post by LunaG96
I got my offer in January :biggrin: admission just took a long time to give out the first round offers. I did see in a previous post that someone last year who was on the waiting list eventually got an offer
Congrats!!!!! and thanks for replying - How did you find the course? :h:
Reply 184
Original post by ikramvp
Hi guys, did anyone who was put on the waiting list actually get an offer? In asking because I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2017-18) already. Disappointed because I thought my interview didn't go too bad..
Hi, i am in the same situation here :frown:, I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2018-2019) - just wondering if you got an offer from IC after all?
Original post by 091796
Congrats!!!!! and thanks for replying - How did you find the course? :h:

I start this year lol
Reply 186
Original post by 091796
Hi, i am in the same situation here :frown:, I've been put on the waiting list (applying for 2018-2019) - just wondering if you got an offer from IC after all?

Hey, I took the interview on the beginning of February and I had been put on the waiting list from February 23rd, until I get my offer one month later ! :smile: The thing is when you e-mail them back to tell them you want to be on the WL, just show them again your motivation !! It worked for me
Guys, good morning. Would anyone be so kind so disclose what kind of questions were asked during the Imperial MSc Management course interview for the 2018/2019 academic year admissions?
Reply 188
Original post by Bpureblood
Guys, good morning. Would anyone be so kind so disclose what kind of questions were asked during the Imperial MSc Management course interview for the 2018/2019 academic year admissions?

Hi, well I've been asked typical interview questions on my interests, hobbies, some others on my motivation for this program and other more management-related about business issues. It's not that complicated when it comes to the content of the questions, I would say that the difficulty lies in the fact that everything is so quick, you don't have a large amount of time to think about your answer and when you start talking is almost already over, so be concise and be clear. Good luck with your interview !! :smile:
Original post by Teff
Hi, well I've been asked typical interview questions on my interests, hobbies, some others on my motivation for this program and other more management-related about business issues. It's not that complicated when it comes to the content of the questions, I would say that the difficulty lies in the fact that everything is so quick, you don't have a large amount of time to think about your answer and when you start talking is almost already over, so be concise and be clear. Good luck with your interview !! :smile:

I was asked 3 competency based questions, 1 question about a business leader who inspired me and a written question.
Good luck!
Original post by LunaG96
I was asked 3 competency based questions, 1 question about a business leader who inspired me and a written question.
Good luck!

Thank you very much for sharing this information with me, though I am perplexed that different people accentuate different things as to what was asked during the Kira Interview. I have always assumed that the interview was standardized (i.e., every MSc Management applicant is asked the same set of questions which objectivizes the selection process), yet now I understood that there are a plethora of different questions and Kira Talent platform selects them at random during the interview? Or the set of questions are tailored and personalised to each individual? I'm trying to identify a pattern of some sort here....

Furthermore, do you reckon that every applicant was invited to the online interview (and given the chance to sell themselves) or is it just short-listed candidates? Is it a bad idea to postpone the interview to the very last minute of the given deadline, or this would be interpreted neutrally?? And perhaps it would be possible to hear from you what was required from you during the written question?

I'm very grateful for your responses and look forward to seeing you in September :smile:
Reply 191
Original post by Teff
Hey, I took the interview on the beginning of February and I had been put on the waiting list from February 23rd, until I get my offer one month later ! :smile: The thing is when you e-mail them back to tell them you want to be on the WL, just show them again your motivation !! It worked for me

Hey, thanks for replying :h: just wondering how did you show your motivation? Cus I have been sending them my preliminary results from Term 1 and Term 2, and still haven't heard anything back. I have been on the waiting list since 28th March :frown:
Reply 192
Original post by LunaG96
I start this year lol

Haaaa, wooops, I didn't notice that :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending