'The Ataris' concert Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ali Brown
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi ya. Is anyone here going to see the Ataris play at the Astoria, London on 20th Feb 2004. i am and its gonna be amazin!!!!!!!!!!
dave123456789
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no you are a serious retard and loser get a life!!!!!
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dave123456789)
no you are a serious retard and loser get a life!!!!!
How is the guy a retard?????!!!!!!??? if he's watching a band live???

:rolleyes:

Back to the question, i am seeing ataris with my best friend............
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
How is the guy a retard?????!!!!!!??? if he's watching a band live???

:rolleyes:

Back to the question, i am seeing ataris with my best friend............
ive seen them before and they were great
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ill be there, the Ataris are godlike !
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The atari's are one of the best bands at the moment, and seriously under-rated, and under played on the radio.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
'At the moment' ? A band cant be the 'best band at the moment', think about it, you either like them, or you dont, and its a good thing they dont get much radio play, otherwise youll have all the cocks who like just one song (like in america) and think theyre the world greatest band
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
'At the moment' ? A band cant be the 'best band at the moment', think about it, you either like them, or you dont, and its a good thing they dont get much radio play, otherwise youll have all the cocks who like just one song (like in america) and think theyre the world greatest band
Well, i couldn't call them the sort of band you could say 'all time' greatest, but out of the current music scene, they are up there with the best of them.
But for me, they should be played on the radio. The more recognition the atari's, and the like get, the more people will turn away from horrible pop music to listen to them.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, it means that theyll become more pop...its happened time and time again. And im not going to even bother carrying on this 'current music scene' argument as its obvious you dont have a clue.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
No, it means that theyll become more pop...its happened time and time again. And im not going to even bother carrying on this 'current music scene' argument as its obvious you dont have a clue.
I have a good idea of current music. The point is that i would hope that they wouldn't aim to become more 'pop', but instead, pop would change.
Surely pop just means popular, and therefore groups like The Darkness make pop music, because people like it.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How many ataris songs have you heard? How many albums do you have? The ataris have been around since 1996, most of their best music is pre - 2000, so how can you say they are one of the best bands 'currently' it doesnt make sense.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads