Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    Perhaps your just a naturally slim person who doesn't put on weight much, im the same to be honest,
    you could try eating more protein foods and pasta stuff like that
    Maybe cause its like people say they can't believe how strong I am cause im so thin, its just not attractive wish I was fat so at least Id have the option of working out and looking sporty lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    Maybe cause its like people say they can't believe how strong I am cause im so thin, its just not attractive wish I was fat so at least Id have the option of working out and looking sporty lol.
    Oh im sure your very attractive really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    Oh im sure your very attractive really
    Ha thanx not really, im not from a sports point of view I just wanna look a bit more muscly rather than thin and thin and toned if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    Ha thanx not really, im not from a sports point of view I just wanna look a bit more muscly rather than thin and thin and toned if you know what I mean.
    Like i say then eat more protein foods and that kind of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    As mentioned, you either build muscle or you don't - you cannot "tone" it - its as simple as that, and there is a certain way to train to build muscle, and thats not by doing 25 easy reps on a light weight.
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    Not another thread by a girl worried that she'll turn overtly manly if she so much as thinks about weight-lifting...

*chuckles* That cheered me up actually. hehe. Thankyou muchly

ReputationRep:
    Madonna weight lifts and has nice arms:
    http://www.lycos.co.uk/graphics/ente...et/madonna.jpg
    Nothing manly about her really, i'm sure alot of women would kill for those arms now let alone when they are 40+.

ReputationRep:
    why not choose your clothing to enhance your fine legs and cover up your underdeveloped arms ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.