The Student Room Group

Szent Istvan Univet, Budapest

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys
I got my AS grades which were BCCC and i am now considering applying to budapest.
a question is how many english speaking people have you come across and was making friends easy?
Reply 81
Are mature students (30 year old lady) accepted without high school diploma in Bucharest if they are of high IQ and Romanian?
Original post by ganpiet
Are mature students (30 year old lady) accepted without high school diploma in Bucharest if they are of high IQ and Romanian?

I have no knowledge of Bucharest as I am a mature student in Timisoara, but I wouldn't think so... I had to show my foreign Baccalaureate (high school diploma, after being recognised by CNRED) in order to be accepted and there were no other alternative ways to get in. I think it would be similar in Bucharest...
Reply 83
I can see this is quite an old thread but I thought I'd take a chance!
I'm very curious about what has happened? Has anyone gone to Budapest and finished?
I'm a canadian and just got accepted to the university. I'm deciding between Budapest and Warsaw at this point.
I would like to eventually come back to canada, so I'd like to know if anyone knows how close Budapest is to getting AVMA accredited?
Original post by jakeh16
Hi Erin, came across the thread and thought i'd see if I can help!
I'm not at budapest, but probably going there in september, having strongly considered UVM. I have however spoken to a couple of students who have graduated from szent istvan, and both were very positive about the course. Both of them were more than happy to recomend going there, and are now working in the uk without any problems. They also stressed what a great city Budapest is to live in, and how much they enjoyed their time there.
I've also spoken to a professor from Bristol Uni, who went to a conference there and said he was very impressed with the course, but had never heard of the course at UVM.
It's difficult to know where to start, and what you'd like to know, so if you have any questions feel free to ask, and i can try and answer them, but can't promise anything!

hey just came across this wanted to know if you are at budapest?
hey would love to hear from any current vet med students in Budapest??
Hello. I'm interested to know where you have joined.... Budapest or Warsaw? Do you like your course? Any positives or negatives to share? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending