Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    Err ... he takes different girls out every lunch and they happily go with him
    ........he doesn't talk to me
    ........he's got the social life
    ........they both do pyschology and DT.
    ........He's got way more personality than me, even though the converse was true when he used to be my friend last year.
    he aint no friend, sounds like a player to me.
    But the important thing is, she took more interest in YOU not him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    I mean what's the point of wearing one in the first place?

Ya. You can't be a quasi-hijabi.

ReputationRep:
    Still in front of guys she should've kept it on till she wnet to her room where there are NO BOYS!!
    It was dark, and I could only see her beautiful figure .. may have been mistaken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho(logist))
    Ya. You can't be a quasi-hijabi.
    lol! a what-?

ReputationRep:
    It was dark, and I could only see her beautiful figure .. may have been mistaken
    lol, did she know there were other boys in the room?

ReputationRep:
    Oh as for your friend... girls don't like players. Maybe at that age... 16 17 ish.... but trust me... you don't wanna be him in 1 or 2 years

ReputationRep:
    Err ... he takes different girls out every lunch and they happily go with him
    ........he doesn't talk to me
    ........he's got the social life
    ........they both do pyschology and DT.
    ........He's got way more personality than me, even though the converse was true when he used to be my friend last year.
    [email protected]

Well honey the only I can say is be yourself and try to open up bit by bit or day by day and see how it goes, try to answer a question or summink in class and see how you feel, because most likely you're probably not the only one who is in the that same position as you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    he aint no friend, sounds like a player to me.
    But the important thing is, she took more interest in YOU not him
    Not necessarily true.

Okay - If she dissed me and kind of did take the piss out of me, does that still mean she's interested and it's her way of showing it?

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

Well honey the only I can say is be yourself and try to open up bit by bit or day by day and see how it goes, try to answer a question or summink in class and see how you feel, because most likely you're probably not the only one who is in the that same position as you!
    dekota, listen to her! :cool: :top:

ReputationRep:

What is she blind or summink?

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily true.

Okay - If she dissed me and kind of did take the piss out of me, does that still mean she's interested and it's her way of showing it?
    she took the piss out of you?! then thats different

ReputationRep:
    What is she blind or summink?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily true.

I don't see why not

(I mean I don't see why she still isn't interested)

ReputationRep:
    lol, did she know there were other boys in the room?
    Oddly enough yes!!
    They were the ones that called her in to 'interrogate' me about the gf!

I also think, she only spoke to me then because all the other boys were there (+ girls) but if alone, she won't talk to me.

--------------

how so? some people would, just to start a convo? ..

How would you go about talking to a person who's shy but you're interested in? (and he doesn't talk much)

ReputationRep:

LOL HAHAH... dammit..... you made me laugh out loud... in the library and I just heard someone go "shhh"

"took the piss out of you" .... er.... is that like... British slang that I should know about?? or does it just mean what it means

ReputationRep:
    British slang!

ReputationRep:
    Well honey the only I can say is be yourself and try to open up bit by bit or day by day and see how it goes,
    I find t really difficult to open up at my own will. I have pyschological problems, which I can't control, even I don't know how they effect my life, BUT they DO!

ReputationRep:
    I find t really difficult to open up at my own will. I have pyschological problems, which I can't control, even I don't know how they effect my life, BUT they DO!

:rolleyes: that could be a good conversation starter..

ReputationRep:
    Just try or if you keep thinking like this it won't work, trust me when you go uni your going to have to open up or tutors will pick on you and it'll give them a bad impression.

ReputationRep:
    Oddly enough yes!!
    They were the ones that called her in to 'interrogate' me about the gf!

I also think, she only spoke to me then because all the other boys were there (+ girls) but if alone, she won't talk to me.
    then she must be blind
    (Original post by dekota)
    how so? some people would, just to start a convo? ..

How would you go about talking to a person who's shy but you're interested in? (and he doesn't talk much)
    why did she take the piss out of you though? :confused:
    i know how you feel @ doesnt talk much, v.shy..etc. you sound like me try chatting to her about something in your Bio class related to the subject??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.