Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho(logist))
    LOL HAHAH... dammit..... you made me laugh out loud... in the library and I just heard someone go "shhh"

"took the piss out of you" .... er.... is that like... British slang that I should know about?? or does it just mean what it means

lol!:toofunny: british slang :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: that could be a good conversation starter..
    oh no, I can't see how that possibly be the case, come on, you've studied pyschology? My problems are related to family problems etc. If I share them, then a lot of emotion will be involved, she will certainly look at me differently.

ReputationRep:
    Then again she may not and sympathise with you and be the friend you need.

ReputationRep:
    how about asking for her MSN? I find chatting on msn makes me less shy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    oh no, I can't see how that possibly be the case, come on, you've studied pyschology? My problems are related to family problems etc. If I share them, then a lot of emotion will be involved, she will certainly look at me differently.
    Nope, quite the contrary.

Actually, if a girl knows that a guy doens't usually open up to people... that'll usually spark her interest, and make her want to get to know him more... why he is that way.... what makes him tick, etc.

Actually that's just me, I shouldn't generalize that statement. But that's what got me really hooked on this one guy.. BACK in the day.

ReputationRep:
    girls are all knowing and all powerful....at least my gf is...what would i do without her, she always seems to know what i should do about anything.
    *feels stupid*

ReputationRep:
    Nope, quite the contrary.

Actually, if a girl knows that a guy doens't usually open up to people... that'll usually spark her interest, and make her want to get to know him more... why he is that way.... what makes him tick, etc.

Actually that's just me, I shouldn't generalize that statement. But that's what got me really hooked on this one guy.. BACK in the day.
    agreed, im like that too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Actually it may intrigue her more y'now if she was pesterign ya before.

ReputationRep:
    I think it could also get her to care about you moreso.... it's nice to know that a guy has something on the inside you know? Something that makes him different... and if that's family problems; so be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Just try or if you keep thinking like this it won't work, trust me when you go uni your going to have to open up or tutors will pick on you and it'll give them a bad impression.
    Oh I don't mind answering questions and whatnot, I'm not that shy! It's just with girls ... good-looking girls, that I am.

Actually, she sees me as a smart-alec type of guy, for instance (don't laugh! :p: ) ...

That day in Wales, I told the class, that sheep can't walk backwards and so if they get stuck on a cliff they just dies there.

The class stared at me and she also said something and gave me looks which I can't describe ...

ReputationRep:
    btw.... the majority of people have some sort of problem in their life; a lot are just really good at hiding it.

And in my view.. the more shyt you've been through, the more character you have. The more life experience you gain.... (not always the case but) in the end it makes you more of a worthwhile individual to get to know

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't mind answering questions and whatnot, I'm not that shy! It's just with girls ... good-looking girls, that I am.

Actually, she sees me as a smart-alec type of guy, for instance (don't laugh! :p: ) ...

That day in Wales, I told the class, that sheep can't walk backwards and so if they get stuck on a cliff they just dies there.

The class stared at me and she also said something and gave me looks which I can't describe ...
    :rofl: @ sheep

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to? :p:

Actually that's an interesting fact I didn't know that, wow you learn something new everyday, and as for them ppl they should get out more!

ReputationRep:
    I think it could also get her to care about you moreso.... it's nice to know that a guy has something on the inside you know? Something that makes him different... and if that's family problems; so be it.
    it's really hard for me, yesterday talking to her, she kept asking about the girl, and I jus wanted to so badly hug her, she was 10 cms away from me!!
    I wanted to touch her hand, I was so close. But it never happens.
    It was painful for me, I was there, I like her and she's talking about another girl, can't she just understand God dammit!

ReputationRep:
    btw.... the majority of people have some sort of problem in their life; a lot are just really good at hiding it.

And in my view.. the more shyt you've been through, the more character you have. The more life experience you gain.... (not always the case but) in the end it makes you more of a worthwhile individual to get to know
    Hear hear!

ReputationRep:
    HAHAH sheep... aw that's sad.

I wanna try it does that make me evil?

ReputationRep:
    it's really hard for me, yesterday talking to her, she kept asking about the girl, and I jus wanted to so badly hug her, she was 10 cms away from me!!
    It was painful for me, I was there, I like her and she's talking about another girl, can't she just understand God dammit!

awww thats so sweet!! then definately tell her that ur not interested in that other girl. And since your shy, she'll probaly keep asking you again once she sees you and thats when you can tell her

ReputationRep:
    HAHAH sheep... aw that's sad.

I wanna try it does that make me evil?
    lol not at all :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:

arrgh if she still brings up the girl from the past just TELL HER you have no feelings left for the other girl whatsoever!

Just say it casually, none of this "NO NO ITS NOT HER ITS YOU I WANT I LOVE YOU" *throws self off a cliff, indian-movie stylez*

*transition to a song in the alps or a field*

ReputationRep:
    the more shyt you've been through, the more character you have. The more life experience you gain.... (not always the case but) in the end it makes you more of a worthwhile individual to get to know
    I don't think so really. From a young age, I've had to learn so much, due to the problems, and throughout I've missed out on childhood, I don't have that innocent glare, and I miss it all.
    She has the innocent glare in which I find it hard to immerse in.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.