Turn on thread page Beta

About girls ... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you keep her guessing who this girl is se doesn't know who this other girl you liked is does she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho(logist))
    arrgh if she still brings up the girl from the past just TELL HER you have no feelings left for the other girl whatsoever!

Just say it casually, none of this "NO NO ITS NOT HER ITS YOU I WANT I LOVE YOU" *throws self off a cliff, indian-movie stylez*

*transition to a song in the alps or a field*
    :rofl: :rofl: !!

ReputationRep:
    No its gotta be like, grab her leg and cling on and say.....

Naheeeeeeeeeeeeee lol!

ReputationRep:
    lmao!

ReputationRep:
    arrgh if she still brings up the girl from the past just TELL HER you have no feelings left for the other girl whatsoever!

Just say it casually, none of this "NO NO ITS NOT HER ITS YOU I WANT I LOVE YOU" *throws self off a cliff, indian-movie stylez*

*transition to a song in the alps or a field*
    :rofl:

I mean it; she is quite serious most times and lately she has become so moody (hormones) I don't know what would happen If I said this.

I used to sit next to her in my GCSE maths class, and I used to soo badly avoid girls at that time.

If I would have had the guts that time, I wouldn't have these problems now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    I don't think so really. From a young age, I've had to learn so much, due to the problems, and throughout I've missed out on childhood, I don't have that innocent glare, and I miss it all.
    She has the innocent glare in which I find it hard to immerse in.

So what? Maybe that's what you need then...

ReputationRep:
    Awww Dekota just go to sleep trust me it'll make things easier for us to understand what you want and we can help you out properly that is if you wnat our help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    No its gotta be like, grab her leg and cling on and say.....

Naheeeeeeeeeeeeee lol!
    It was so similar to this yesterday .. look, (don't get confused) ...
    whilst the questioning ...
    She actually at one point said, (and the lads were there too) ..

'Why don't you tell me her name ... okay ... What .... What do you want from ME?'

:eek:

ReputationRep:

I mean it; she is quite serious most times and lately she has become so moody (hormones) I don't know what would happen If I said this.

I used to sit next to her in my GCSE maths class, and I used to soo badly avoid girls at that time.

:rolleyes: You're still a young'n.... plenty of time to fix past problems....

ReputationRep:

awww, well now you got a second chance since shes in you Bio class

ReputationRep:
    Well thats not saying much.

She's probably asking it in a friendly way, like Psy said your still young got your whole ahead of ya and there's still uni to look forward to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    awww, well now you got a second chance since shes in you Bio class
    She sits with the other girls. :/

--------------

Okay, I'm closing this for now.

ReputationRep:
    Dekota do you speak gujarati?

ReputationRep:
    She sits with the other girls. :/
    you can still try and discuss something about you Bio class together afterwards. Anything like 'did you do you homework' or maybe when you both have eye contact smile at her

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* if only I had love-related problems in my life. The only problem I'm facing at the moment is how the hell I'm going to finish reading all these pages *points to ENORMOUS developmental psych textbook* by tomorrow.

Alright, I'm off.

Dekota - CHillax. It'll all work out. Just dont get stressed over it (easier said than done I know)

Just do this one thing tomorrow. When you see her, give her the sweetest smile ever. K? JUST do it. Don't question (the master)

I'm out my luvlies! g'nite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Dekota do you speak gujarati?
    Yes

--------------

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    both have eye contact smile at her
    That doesn't normally work with people for me.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* if only I had love-related problems in my life. The only problem I'm facing at the moment is how the hell I'm going to finish reading all these pages *points to ENORMOUS developmental psych textbook* by tomorrow.

Alright, I'm off.

Dekota - CHillax. It'll all work out. Just dont get stressed over it (easier said than done I know)

Just do this one thing tomorrow. When you see her, give her the sweetest smile ever. K? JUST do it. Don't question (the master)

night night Psy!! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Ok coz I was gonna say something in gujarati lol!

I'm off to bed too, Dekota chillax and things will work out hopefully!

ReputationRep:

That doesn't normally work with people for me.
    then try and get eye contact with her and then SMILE

ReputationRep:
    Good night! You've helped loads!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.