This discussion is closed.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
I have kissed one guy numerous times in 3 years. Yay go me
I can only think of 2 guys in the whole of my first year of uni who I've kissed on more than one occasion...and this is 2 out of a number I'd rather not admit! :ninjagirl:

And np, MizzCupcakes everyone loves an imaginary choc hobnob :cookie:
MizzCupcakes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Indeed we do :cookie:

I have a plan! I'm gonna finish eating this (so still thanks for the idea GEG ):

can't go to sleep hungry, and 3:00 (in a quarter) go to sleep. Wake up 8:00 go to Philosophy class, then go to library for 48 hours to cram for the exam on Thursday >_< :ahee:

LadySmythe
Badges: 19
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
I can only think of 2 guys in the whole of my first year of uni who I've kissed on more than one occasion...and this is 2 out of a number I'd rather not admit! :ninjagirl:
Thats not bad though for a single girl :p: I've no idea how many I'd have kissed in that time. Though tbh I've not been single for a while so I've never actually been out and pulled...
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Thats not bad though for a single girl :p: I've no idea how many I'd have kissed in that time. Though tbh I've not been single for a while so I've never actually been out and pulled...
Fed up of being single by now! My bro got his now long term gf 3 months into uni...parents keep on asking if there is anyone for me :getmecoat:
kristinaalovesu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've only kissed 2 guys in my life. :yep:

greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kristinaalovesu)
I've only kissed 2 guys in my life. :yep:

Wow! Impressive! I think I'm on over 30 guys in my life now (if we don't include spin the bottle and that kinda thing!) :s not a figure I'm particularly proud of! My New Year's Resolution was to be less ****gy and to save money! I achieved the first!
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
Fed up of being single by now! My bro got his now long term gf 3 months into uni...parents keep on asking if there is anyone for me :getmecoat:
I sort of want to be single to experience pulling and a ONS. And the walk of shame

But I don't want to give what I have up just for that :no: wanna swap for a day? :p: (though I am in an LDR, which is a but sucky)
kristinaalovesu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow! Impressive! I think I'm on over 30 guys in my life now (if we don't include spin the bottle and that kinda thing!) :s not a figure I'm particularly proud of! My New Year's Resolution was to be less ****gy and to save money! I achieved the first!
I was pretty embarrassed about it before because people would think that people don't like me because I've only kissed 2. While my mindset with the people who kissed more than 3 was beautiful. haha I get attached too easily thats why I make sure I only kiss the people I want more than a relationship with.

But hey you!At least you've experienced life and learning through it by having more experience you know!:yep:
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
I sort of want to be single to experience pulling and a ONS. And the walk of shame

But I don't want to give what I have up just for that :no: wanna swap for a day? :p: (though I am in an LDR, which is a but sucky)
How about swap for a week, relationship for a day is just a ONS really

Walk of shame not fun! Walked into Eng Lit tutor:

Friend: Emily, weren't you wearing those clothes last night?
Me: Erm, no...
Other Friend: And why did I see you walking up from my halls rather than yours?
Me: Erm, no reason!

I hadn't even got with that guy that night! We both got home from a night out, was on fb chat to him, he said he was having pizza and extended edition LOTR session...so of course I got a taxi over straight away! I didn't want to kiss him or anything!!
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
Just donates £2 to Japan. Little helps. All ebay allows you to donate :sad:

OO reminds me. GEG, can you link me to the site where I can donate for your jailbreak please?
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
How about swap for a week, relationship for a day is just a ONS really

Walk of shame not fun! Walked into Eng Lit tutor:

Friend: Emily, weren't you wearing those clothes last night?
Me: Erm, no...
Other Friend: And why did I see you walking up from my halls rather than yours?
Me: Erm, no reason!

I hadn't even got with that guy that night! We both got home from a night out, was on fb chat to him, he said he was having pizza and extended edition LOTR session...so of course I got a taxi over straight away! I didn't want to kiss him or anything!!
And a week in an LDR is like being single, expect you can't pull or anything :p:

Haha thats fair enough. Tbh I've done that too. Except I decided not to go to lectures and go bed instead :p:
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Just donates £2 to Japan. Little helps. All ebay allows you to donate :sad:

OO reminds me. GEG, can you link me to the site where I can donate for your jailbreak please?
http://my.rednoseday.com/emilydoesacharityjailbreak

(or just click my sig lol!)
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
And a week in an LDR is like being single, expect you can't pull or anything :p:

Haha thats fair enough. Tbh I've done that too. Except I decided not to go to lectures and go bed instead :p:
Ahhh very true, LDRs suck!

I wouldn't have gone to lectures (in fact missed two!) but it was day we got essays back so had to go to tutorial! Tutor gave us a kitkat each :ahee:
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
http://my.rednoseday.com/emilydoesacharityjailbreak

(or just click my sig lol!)
I have sigathon on so everyones sigs are in spoilers

And done
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
I have sigathon on so everyones sigs are in spoilers

And done
Ahhh you are missing out on some epic sigs!!

Thanks for sponsorship! You are a star! Second sponsor from TSR, and the first one I'd never spoken to on TSR!! Amazing to see the generosity of people!
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
Ahhh you are missing out on some epic sigs!!

Thanks for sponsorship! You are a star! Second sponsor from TSR, and the first one I'd never spoken to on TSR!! Amazing to see the generosity of people!
Haha true. And you're welcome :grin:

Though you're talking to a girl who is doing an additional module based on volunteering next year :p:
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Haha true. And you're welcome :grin:

Though you're talking to a girl who is doing an additional module based on volunteering next year :p:
Awesome, it's weird, since joining uni there have just been so many more opportunities for fundraising and stuff I can't help but get involved! Although my two major things this year are the Jailbreak, then in September a marathon (Night-time, walking marathon, I'm not fit enough for proper marathon!)
LadySmythe
Report 7 years ago
Awesome, it's weird, since joining uni there have just been so many more opportunities for fundraising and stuff I can't help but get involved! Although my two major things this year are the Jailbreak, then in September a marathon (Night-time, walking marathon, I'm not fit enough for proper marathon!)
Wow, thats awesome! Always wanted to do one of those, but never had the chance. Maybe soon as one is done at home each year for the hospice.

Yea its amazing! I' also doing my DoE Gold now. I have like 4 years to complete it so I'm taking it slow
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Wow, thats awesome! Always wanted to do one of those, but never had the chance. Maybe soon as one is done at home each year for the hospice.

Yea its amazing! I' also doing my DoE Gold now. I have like 4 years to complete it so I'm taking it slow
Ooo I did Bronze DofE...not even in same league as Gold :getmecoat:

It should be good fun, me and my friend are dressing up as sheep because we're "following the crowd" :facepalm2:
R£SP£CT
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You two again?!

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (27)
11.44%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.97%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.39%
No (170)
72.03%

Watched Threads