Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm an idiot, drunk too much , feel sick, trying to get myself tondrink water, had an anti sickness tablet, what else can i do?

ReputationRep:
    No problem with drinking a lot. Let your hair down a bit.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Drink a large glass of water then go throw up, that will take away most of the toxins. then drink a small glass of milk with a tylenol and go to bed.
    You need to replace the electrolytes you're losing as you get rid of the alcohol, and either Gatorade or the mixture of water, salt and sugar will help (it will taste nasty but will help lessen the hungover). Also, go ahead and take a dose of aspirin now - THREE tablets unless you have any sort of aspirin sensitivity. Keep pushing the fluid until you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    Drink a large glass of water then go throw up, that will take away most of the toxins. then drink a small glass of milk with a tylenol and go to bed.
    You need to replace the electrolytes you're losing as you get rid of the alcohol, and either Gatorade or the mixture of water, salt and sugar will help (it will taste nasty but will help lessen the hungover). Also, go ahead and take a dose of aspirin now - THREE tablets unless you have any sort of aspirin sensitivity. Keep pushing the fluid until you feel better.
    In short, go to bed, STFU, and don't drink so much next time. You're just being an attention whore.

ReputationRep:
    Brush your teeth, wash your face.
    Get in bed, lie on your back, breathe deeply for about 2 hours.
    Fall asleep
    Wake up at 6am suddenly run to the toilet and hurl.
    Repeat until lunchtime.

ReputationRep:
    Throw up, eat some bread and drink lots of water.

I've never actually tried replacing electrolytes...any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    In short, go to bed, STFU, and don't drink so much next time. You're just being an attention whore.
    Why did you quote me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Throw up, eat some bread and drink lots of water.

I've never actually tried replacing electrolytes...any good?
    Are you being sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you quote me?
    Why would I NOT quote you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    I'm an idiot, drunk too much , feel sick, trying to get myself tondrink water, had an anti sickness tablet, what else can i do?
    Nothing much.

You're an idiot after all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Why would I NOT quote you?
    LMAO just asking for the purpose, chillax bro.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being sick.

Start being awesome instead.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO just asking for the purpose, chillax bro.
    http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/up...ne-533x400.jpg

ReputationRep:
    In reality, dont take any meds cause they're just coming straight back up, dont take too many meds if you do. Drink a good glass of water, curl up in a blanket and grab a bucket for the side of your bed.

In the morning, utter the obligatory "im never drinking again" and do it again tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    ^true say above. Although i find that when i am rarely sick (and i mean rarely), once i have thrown up, it has all left my system and i just drink water and go bed and feel fine the next day

ReputationRep:
    Youre probably face down on the floor or something but oh well....You shoulda thrown up, when I throw up after a night out, it means less chance that I have a hangover in the morning :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    Stop being sick.

Start being awesome instead.
    True Story.

ReputationRep:
    looooooool

ReputationRep:
    Urm Hey guys.. Just woke up.. I just kept sipping water until I couldn't anymore kept sticking my head out the window and fell asleep on the bathroom floor cos it was nice and cold.. Nice surprise for my mum and dad in the morning.. Whoops.

ReputationRep:
    should have had a tactical chunder.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.