Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, you ever said no to sex ? watch

as in , the guy pissed you off or something and you withheld it ?

ReputationRep:
    yes, if thats what he wants and hes pissed me off, he will get a stern no for a while! that being up to a week depending on how much he has pissed me off!

ReputationRep:
    I find it very sad that some girls withhold sex from their partner as a punishment.
    I will have sex if I am in the mood for it.

ReputationRep:
    That's silly.

ReputationRep:
    I've withheld sex for a while before...
    Can't remember why might have just been me being a ****

No, I'm not that ****ing immature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Militantbuthopeful)
    I've withheld sex for a while before...
    Can't remember why might have just been me being a ****
    I remember now!

I lasted the whole of a day and a half and it was because she had flu.

Like really bad flu.

Gash is gash 'do innit

ReputationRep:
    Yes if my boyfriend wanted it and I didn't, I didn't just do it for the sake of things, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, I'm not that ****ing immature.
    slut

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say no if I wanted to sex, just to make a point. But if he'd pissed me off and consequently I didn't want him near mme right then, I'd certainly say no. If he pestered me I'd say no aswell, because I hate being pestered.

(Original post by berryboysh)
    slut
    How does a girl NOT saying no to sex make her a slut, and yet it's fine for a man to do that. Stop being an absolute moron. I would've said something more harsh but TSR wouldn't have allowed it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah when I don't feel like it.

I'm not a girl, I'm a guy but, a girl has done this to me before.
    We met in a club, what usually happens happened just fine, we went back to her place and she was OK with absolutely everything else - Kissing, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Fingering, Licking out, Using toys, Being naked - absolutely everything yet, kept going on about how sex is "special" and all that *******s. After two hours of foreplay, realising nothing else would happen I just left feeling pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Yes if my boyfriend wanted it and I didn't, I didn't just do it for the sake of things, lol.
    really,why do you have to be so rude and explicit?! Have some damn respect and keep your sexlife in the bedroom:-O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How does a girl NOT saying no to sex make her a slut, and yet it's fine for a man to do that. Stop being an absolute moron. I would've said something more harsh but TSR wouldn't have allowed it.
    girls who want sex regardless of the circumstances, no offence but sort yourself out and earn some self respect

ReputationRep:
    You don`t have sex for your partner, if they love you you don`t, you have sex for yourself, and a guy which pushes for sex is only ever pushing for self. The only truly genuine relationships with guys are those that are so absorbed with the company that sex is always forgotten! - A boyfriend which genuinely loves you, or, one which genuinely lusts you, for it cannot be both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    really,why do you have to be so rude and explicit?! Have some damn respect and keep your sexlife in the bedroom:-O
    How's that being explicit? "if he wanted it and I didn't I wouldn't do it" I think you need to get a life if you think that's explicit darlin'!! Plus what the hell did you expect from a sex thread?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RinniieX)
    yes, if thats what he wants and hes pissed me off, he will get a stern no for a while! that being up to a week depending on how much he has pissed me off!
    **** you.

(Original post by ellakrystina)
    I find it very sad that some girls withhold sex from their partner as a punishment.
    I will have sex if I am in the mood for it.
    Repped.

My girlfriend and ex's have said no because of time/distance/mood/nerves (at the start) before, but that's understandable. I'd be a little bit :/ if she made me wait too long, and a lot if it was because of an argument, or something, because that would mean that the relationship would be about sex and she controlled it, and not just a relationship where sex is a mutual pleasure and something enjoyable we do in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    How's that being explicit? "if he wanted it and I didn't I wouldn't do it" I think you need to get a life if you think that's explicit darlin'!! Plus what the hell did you expect from a sex thread?!
    lol, some people never change, (lol at darlin!:-*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RinniieX)
    If a girl I was going out with ever denied herself any sort of pleasure to try and piss me off she would be dumped that day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.