The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

statford again soz

coz I am getting depressed here lol , I was thinking of travelling back and forth from ilford near statford, is there another way to get to statford other than egham station (also when does the train service start in the morning from waterloo to egham station) , I heard u can travel from Heathrow , somehow , someone help me here aint sure. I know u take a bus from somwhere and end up i heathrow lol ,
thanks for any help
There isn't really any other way you can get to Sratford other than Egham Station... I think you're refering to getting the tube from Heathrow right? I've just looked on the Transport for London website (www.tfl.gov.uk, I recommend it) and apparently from the Piccadily Line at Heathrow you can get the 285 bus to Feltham, or 117 to Staines, but then you'd still have to get the train, so it's probably not ideal. Regarding the first train, they do run early. Some weekends I come back to RHUL on a Monday morning in time for 9am lecture (aarrgghh) and get the 7:20 train from Waterloo. I don't recommend getting the first train back after a night out in London, as my friends and I did on Saturday- waiting at Waterloo in sub-zero temperatures at 4am isn't fun!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Latest

Trending

Trending