Why do girls lie about this ? (cheating) Watch

Anabolicminds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
on here, saying "if my bf cheats, he'd be gone immediately" well i think it's complete BS, 90% of guys i know cheat on their girls regularly, and all of them have been taken back, and most girls i know too always take them back.

so has anyone here actually not taken back a boyfriend who cheated ?
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you're a ******** mate

:facepalm2:
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe you should spend time with nicer people then
BringBackDeathPen!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rugbyladosc)
you're a ******** mate
:rofl: +1

OP, just because you live in an area where girls take the guys back, how does that refer to the population of the world, or even TSR?

Cheating is just wrong and stupid in the first place, but most girls are strong enough to say no, and this figure i'm sure is growing, with them realising there's a lot more to life and a lot more to live for, especially since the average age of relationships is probably lower.

Not that I would or anything, but my girlfriend once told me she'd forgive me if I cheated because she loves me way too much. I told her this was a bit stupid and she shouldn't think like that. I never will cheat on her or take advantage of this, but some girls give one chance, so maybe that's why you notice it a lot.

Even on TSR, i've seen a lot of posts with "i'd give him/her one more chance", so do the people around your area cheat twice or more? If so, then they are certainly a minority, to be kept.
SAK.A
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OP are you just stupid or are you trolling.
vickie89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If he cheated he would definately be gone regardless of any excuses he gave me. We found out a few months ago that my cousins boyfriend who she had been with for about 9years and was living together had been having an affair with a woman for year and a half.she was devastated,kicked him out and is in process of trying to sell the house.
Panda Vinnie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've experienced this too, I know about so many instances where the girl forgives him...it leaves me thinking wtf how do such douchebag guys manage to have girlfriends despite crap behaviour!

I think it's easier said than done, nobody (both guys and girls) will say they'll forgive their partner for cheating...they come across as a doormat to others when discussing these hypothetical situations.

In reality, it's much tougher to end a relationship that you really care about or if you're helplessly in love with them etc. It's not just cheating, even cases of hitting! Idiot people take advantage of the fact that their partner has strong feelings for them and abuse their trust/commitment.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wouldn't take a guy back if he cheated, because I find it hard to let things go and forgive. I'd be miserable in the relationship, and constantly make him feel bad for it with snide remarks, it would just be a bad idea for the both of us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
32.65%
No - I got the required grades (27)
55.1%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (6)
12.24%

Watched Threads