Turn on thread page Beta

Who actually does like George Bush? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the one sided polls jusfarhan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugatree)
    Of course. :rolleyes: It's not fair. The rest of the world should have a say in who's America's president.
    ha! I so agree.

oh, also, the whole religion thing. Evangelicals and whatnot. all about Bush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    ha! I so agree.

oh, also, the whole religion thing. Evangelicals and whatnot. all about Bush.
    You lost me there. But I don't like the sound of it.

ReputationRep:
    so he might be an absolute tit, but think about it, his notions of freedom are quite idealist. Is his belief to have fair democracies in oppressive states such a bad idea?

Of course we can argue the reasons for the iraq war till the sun explodes but willing to attack a dictorial state which was believed to illegally hold WMD's (which could risk regional stability or further) and then hang around to help build a democracy is admirable. Its a complicated issue but when there are states with intent and the willingness to build such weapons someone has to bite the bullet and take action.

I dislike him over certain issues, prompting china to rethink its thoughts on human rights when the CIA is outed on jails in eastern europe and elsewhere where torture is allegedly practised. Having American miltary bases in Uzerbekistan where the government like to use acid baths on enemies. the hyprocricy appalls me, The Americans need to set a position on torture and stick to it.

and so on...lol

--------------

I believe people jump on the "hate Bush" bandwagon and watch too many micheal moore documentaries. People should develop their own opinions not just take up others

ReputationRep:
    This--man. This--monkey

--God, his plunder stuns me--

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.