Turn on thread page Beta

Which is worst? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i've decide to start a thread about which is worst.... don't ask why... because i just feel like it starting one?

but if you must have a reason then i'm doing it for some Psychological reason... ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahollisan)
    i've decide to start a thread about which is worst.... don't ask why... because i just feel like it starting one?

but if you must have a reason then i'm doing it for some Psychological reason... ok
    What are we deciding on? The term worst is only used when doing a comparison of sorts, so erm yeah, what options have we got?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't not drinking anything for two months kill you?

ReputationRep:

f + d for me

ReputationRep:
    2 month without food and drink ... that isn't gonna happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    2 month without food and drink ... that isn't gonna happen.
    not unless the person is already dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    not unless the person is already dead
    In which case, none of the four would be particularly bad.

ReputationRep:
    I never listen to the radio, they don't play any remotely punk for a start although I did once hear Joy Divsion on Radio 2. As for TV I am sure I could do without Noris Cole's moaning for 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    In which case, none of the four would be particularly bad.
    exactly

ReputationRep:

i cnt go wit out txtin 4 2 dayz neva mind 2 months my mob iz me life machine

ReputationRep:
    You are supposed to die after 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    You are supposed to die after 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food.
    And 7 days without sleep or down a well (and about 80 years, give or take a decade or two, without a TV)?

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say no txting but you need food and water so i am gonna be sensible....FOOD!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Somehow, I think that going without food and drink for 2 months is the worst! That is seriously unhealthy and can put you way underweight. Oh yeah, and you're probably close to death or dead by then. Bad! Way worse than any other option.

ReputationRep:
    [going without food or water for 2 mths ud b bloody dead

ReputationRep:
    can go 3 days witout drinking usually, though if u had lots of fat, little protein in your body, you might be able to strch that for a week, seeing as how water and co2 are 'waste' products of respiration, but if by no food or drink, you ment no thrills food or drink, that would be perfectly fine, i'll eat anything, except mint sauce!

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe some people couldn't survive without texting more than without food and drink!

ReputationRep:
    some people have seriously messed up priorities

ReputationRep:
    This thread is retarded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    This thread is retarded
    *shruggs* so is your picture

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.