This discussion is closed.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Food and water DUH!!!! Do you want to die or something or are you David Blaine?

Anyways, television would be a definite second for me. Radio? Who cares. Just get Freeview/satellite with your TV and you will have all the radio channels you will need. Texting? Just use e-mail instead. You can send longer messages and it's free!
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, but u can't send emails on the move without lugging a great big pc with a satalite dish around with you!

P.s, i know that u can prob get a laptop the size of the old game boys, but theid cast loads, and youd prob ave to pay to hook up to the net anyway!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
P.s, i know that u can prob get a laptop the size of the old game boys, but theid cast loads, and youd prob ave to pay to hook up to the net anyway!
not if you use wifi and connect to a "free wifi" zone.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohh, wifi, sounds like a dogs name! But still, id rarther carry round my trusted mobile and gba, than a huge laptop, less chance of getting robbed for your stuff
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unless you have been living on Mars for the past 6 months (you found Beagle 2 yet?), you are now able to send, receive and manage your e-mails using your mobile phone. Or you could just nip into your college and use it's PCs....
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Unless you have been living on Mars for the past 6 months (you found Beagle 2 yet?), you are now able to send, receive and manage your e-mails using your mobile phone. Or you could just nip into your college and use it's PCs....
about that, get your **** off MY planet, it crushed my mongolias, so i smashed it to pieces with a hard bagette
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
about that, get your **** off MY planet, it crushed my mongolias, so i smashed it to pieces with a hard bagette
Baguette? Why not use croissants?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what bread product do the japs have?
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
what bread product do the japs have?
This?

Simple Japanese Curry Bread

16 slices of sandwich bread
2 instant (retort) packs of curry
30cc white wine
150g ground beef
1/2 onion
3 TBSP flour (25g)
1 TBSP soy sauce
3 eggs
bread crumb, as required
pepper, as req.
frying oil, as req.

Cut away the bread crusts and slice the onion in half. Cut thinly against the fiber.

Heat some oil in a pan and fry the ground beef. Once the meat is heated add the onion and fry.

When the onion is soft add the flour and fry well. Add the curry and mash up the curry pack ingredients. Add white wine and boil down.

Add soy sauce and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.

In another bowl crack and beat the eggs.

To the edges of the bread apply the beaten egg. Onto that place the curry and cover with another slice of bread. Squeeze the edges firmly together and hold.

Onto the whole of the double layer curry bread place the beaten egg and then bread crumbs and deep-fry at 175.

Cut the fried curry bread into easily edible pieces and transfer to a dish
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, but you cant bash people with that, so whats the point?
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
yeah, but you cant bash people with that, so whats the point?
But you can add a bottle of chilli oil into it and stuff their faces with it and make them cry.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohh, very satisfing, my friends on mars will love that recipe!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
ohh, very satisfing, my friends on mars will love that recipe!
You's all get into some weird topics lol
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
You's all get into some weird topics lol
Well thank you!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads