should i cancel my surrey application? Watch

babyinks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hi, in september i know that im going to go to lboro uni, but i cant confirm this on ucas as i still have to wait for surrey to reply to me

its been ages since ive applied, and i was wondering if i should still wait for their offer even though i know i wont go, or should i just cancel their offer and reply that im going lboro

because i have 4 unconditional offers from lboro, kent, golds and herts, but i dont know if i should wait and see if surrey offer me an uncondish too, or if i should just reply now with my offers

what should i do?
spangex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i would only wait if for their reply if Surrey has a chance... if your set on where you wanna go I would withdraw your application and except the one you want.
I know its nice to get 5 unconditional's but I think its pretty clear your worthy and the waiting to except would be killing me.

You cant apply for loans for another couple of weeks anyway so maybe you could hold on.

well done.
lilangel890
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by babyinks)
hi, in september i know that im going to go to lboro uni, but i cant confirm this on ucas as i still have to wait for surrey to reply to me

its been ages since ive applied, and i was wondering if i should still wait for their offer even though i know i wont go, or should i just cancel their offer and reply that im going lboro

because i have 4 unconditional offers from lboro, kent, golds and herts, but i dont know if i should wait and see if surrey offer me an uncondish too, or if i should just reply now with my offers

what should i do?
You might as well withdraw now so you can get your accommodation etc with lboro. I withdrew from 2 London unis as I couldn't stand the wait!
babyinks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
thanks @spangex

and i think im gonna wait until friday and if they havent replied by then, ill just withdraw it

and @lilangel890 have you already got the accommodation?? or do you have to wait until mid may to apply for lboro accommo??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise