i dont enjoy sex Watch

obgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
ive kinda had sex a couple of timess but when a guy does stuff like fingering, licking or sex i dont really enjoy it....n
like the guy im seein, started fingering me and when he oly used like one finger and it was slow it didnt feel like much, when he used more and went fast, it just felt like i needed a wee and i dont think it was really pleasurble at all. even being licked didnt feel like anything
i always get him to stop because i just feel awkward not makng any noises...

when he has sex with he keeps falling out, the last guy i slept with did that too, im wondering if its my fault? because theyv had sex plenty of times...

it really puts me off guys this problem because no guy wants a girl who hates sex.. i also dont get that turned on by hte thought of just sex, i do get wet but i dont get those warm feelings you get. i get turned on my fetish which isnt really sexual.
RandomComm3nt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you tried masturbating? I know it may sound weird, but you will get to try different techniques and see if there is anything you DO enjoy, without having to worry about other people.

Dug out maybe relevant links for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_...ousal_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoact...esire_Disorder

Two different disorders, so read them both and see which one seems more accurate. There are pills listed on the first page that supposedly help increase libido (if this is what you want).
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The guys are probably just really bad at it?

Maybe get a "toy", I promise you will change your mind
Ivor
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe the guys are bad, but i think if you dont masturbate and know how to please yourself, how would any guy stand a chance?

you dont need to make any noises even if you are enjoying it, but guys need to be reasured they are doing a good job one way or another, so if you find out what you like just ask him to do that then he will know its what is right for you.

Whats your fetish?

Ivor
ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you get turned on by this fetish, then it is pretty sexual! I am sure you can find a way to incorporate it into sex, whatever it is
Colour Me Pretty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's not coming across that you had a connection or even liked the guys you were sleeping with. With girls arousal and having an orgasm is mostly psychological, if you don't feel comfortable or relaxed with the person then chances are you're not going to enjoy it. Also the reason the guys struggled to stay hard is because they probably realised you weren't enjoying it, and thus started panicking and failed to enjoy it themselves. It's not exactly a turn on if the person you're having sex with doesn't look like they're having fun.

Instead of having sex with guys just take time to figure out what turns you on, and the next time you have sex make sure you actually like them.
Walter Ego
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It sounds like you're having sex because you think you should, not because you really want to. Whether it's 'cos everyone else is doing it, or it's to please the guys, if you're not really turned on and in the right frame of mind it won't be mind blowing. You need to find someone you can talk to who will work with you on finding what you like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
30.77%
No - I got the required grades (29)
55.77%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (7)
13.46%

Watched Threads