When are you going to start revising? Watch

slacker07906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For the summer exams? :mad: I was thinking of starting soon but cant find the motivation! When will you start hardcore revision? Also, any revision tips would be appreciated.
LifeIsGood
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Really want to get all my work done by Easter holidays so I have the holidays to just revise.
Pancake_Man
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I've kind of been revising since after the January exams :L Just making notes from the textbooks on all the stuff that's needed in the exams using the specification, and going ahead of the class. Starting proper revision, as in going over all my notes, sometime next week.
jordanelouise
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm going to start this week, going over thing's, sorting out files, making summary notes etc! I think hardcore revision should start in the Easter break! I guess everyone has there own ways of revising but mine it definitely writing stuff out over and over and over again literally!! The amount of paper i go through is mad! so for the summer i have invested in a white board and many pens!
emma363
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Casual revision (sitting on facebook with a textbook open) has already started, proper revision probabley in the april half term
thegenius31416
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, I will start revising as soon as I stop procrastinating... tomorrow.
slacker07906
Rep:
?
Haha. You all seem really prepared I have done nothing!
pitealexszereti
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i've started making revision cards for history and stuff, start looking through the textbooks soon i guess.... :/
Tateco
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Started properly revising after I got my results on Thursday only 2 months to go y'know
dirtyoldriver
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
April 3rd, first Monday of my Easter holidays

Got coursework to be thinking about right now and I'd rather finish the courses first.
Freerider101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do all my hardcore revision now, so that come summer exams I can relax, feel good about myself when everyone is panicking.

If you put in all your effort in now, come 1 week before the exam you can get your game on and pull off some steezy results.

If that isn't enough to motivate you then what is?
slacker07906
Rep:
?
I think you are all really motivated. Can I have some of your motivation please? Lol
LifeIsGood
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
I think you are all really motivated. Can I have some of your motivation please? Lol
Visualise getting the results you're aiming for, and think how happy you'll be once you get them after 1-2 months of hard work, you're set up for Uni These exams are really important, not the most important thing in the world but important enough to get you into University. Plus bear in mind, the better you do this year - the easier it'll be for you next year
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I said I'd start today for RS because I've finished the course but... not happening. Knowing me, I'll start in Easter. I still have coursework to edit and I can't bring myself to revise when I'm still at school. I've started making notes and printing past paper questions out and writing quotes out and critical views for English but I haven't started hardcore revision yet. I'm just sorting out my files and figuring out what I need to revise atm. I refuse to be miserable in August because I didn't get into UEA. I have to put the work in to get the grades I want.
JayReg
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A few days before my first exam, they are all at least 6 days apart so I can just cram the few days before each one... hopefully that'll work.
BTNH
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I started a few days ago. About an hour a day and gonna have to do more as the exams go closer. I did about 2 hours today though partly because I was incredibly bored and I would rather do my own work rather than ****ty, ****ty, pointless homework Im set all the god damn time.
puma21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've started to revise for topics I've already finished.
The Polar Dude
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im not revising yet i.e im just reading over my notes in class and making notes so that i fully understand them before i go into hardcore revision mode in easter.

i think i have the motivation but i dont wanna switch it on yet otherwise ill be tired close to the exams. (happened last year, i started hardcore revision too early)
T-Hill
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I only have two exams and they are fairly spaced out, so I'm planning on revising about a week before each one!
slacker07906
Rep:
?
I guess I need to realise that these exams are my last chance to do well. Ill probably start on Monday, 2 hours a day then increase that figure as the weeks go by.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (520)
80.62%
Leave (125)
19.38%

Watched Threads