Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in year 12, and we've just been informed of the Extended Project and the school expects us to take part in it!

I would like to study Dentistry at University and so am basing my project on 'How teeth are affected by fluorides and acids' but I don't have a clue where to start and how to structure my project! Help??

ReputationRep:
    I just started too!
    This might be helpful: http://production-app2.ibo.org/publi...rt/4/chapter/9

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing one, and it's been extremely useful for my uni application, etc. but quite a bit of work

Where to start: Read. Read. Then read some more. ^_^ Look for everything on the subject that you can find, so libraries, google books and so on.

As to how to structure it, that would differ depending on what kind you are doing. But generally you want to go abstract, introduction, ESSAY, conclusion, sources. That's only the basics though.

If you find out your exam board, there should be some supporting materials on their website or even a book. That would be a good place to start.

ReputationRep:
    All I know about it is that I have to do a presentation on my chosen question at the end!

What topic did you do? Do you advice I find out as much information as I can on the subject and do an essay on it?

Thankyou for the help!

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.