Turn on thread page Beta

and palestineans wonder why they get invaded by Israel......!??! watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-accused.html

So they:
    -kidnap soldiers
    -sneak into families houses in the middle of the night and knife children

and then they try and accuse Israel of cowardness when they hide amongst a hospital firing at Israeli defence forces..... !!

There's a reason why you're treated like animals (if you even are) and that's because you act like them !!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...

You sir, best get ready for an ass whuppin'.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm I think you should read more sources than than this before you come to such an unbalanced opinion on such an incrediably complicated issue.

ReputationRep:
    I met an American called George Bush once therefore it is safe to assume all Americans must be called George Bush

ReputationRep:
    What happened to this forum? Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to reply, give proper replies.... not just whitty little comments.

ReputationRep:
    Not this **** again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by future_hopeful_uk)

So they:
    -kidnap soldiers

Funny. The Israeli Offence Forces sent seven men to shoot a sleeping pensioner in his bed for no reason. Are all Israelis murderers now?

Hurry up and get kerbstomped. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure they're both *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Not this **** again.
    Yeh that's what i reckon the kids would have thought if they hadn't been stabbed....

ReputationRep:
    4/10?

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to reply, give proper replies.... not just whitty little comments.
    Here's a witty little comment; suck my balls.

No no seriously go and read about how the Arabs in israel are treated and then come back and perhaps then I'll be bothered to give you a decent reply.

ReputationRep:
    I am do not support Israel one bit. However I find it so bizarre when I see lefty liberal ****wits defending Palistine, and going on marches etc.

The fact is that had Norway , Sweden, Ireland ever come under the same oppresion you would never see Palistinians going on marches etc in suport of Kuffar non believing countries.

These liberal mongos would be in for a nasty shock if they were to walk down a street in Palistine.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by phill232)
    Hmmmmm I think you should read more sources than than this before you come to such an unbalanced opinion on such an incrediably complicated issue.
    to be fair I don't think there are many neutral sources on the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    Funny. The Israeli Offence Forces sent seven men to shoot a sleeping pensioner in his bed for no reason. Are all Israelis murderers now?

Hurry up and get kerbstomped. :yy:
    1) The IDF didn't purposely kill an innocent person. The child-killers did.

2) Don't live with a terrorist!

The IDF confirmed the arrests and the mistaken killing of the man, whom they say was "in one of the terrorist's homes."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    to be fair I don't think there are many neutral sources on the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
    You dont need to know the whole history of it. Israel do not purposely, repeeat PURPOSELY kill innocent civilliants. Hamas do, hence why they are a terrorist group and Israel is not!

Black September.... purposely killed Israeli ATHLETES........ people who do sports, yeh?

What innocent civillians have Israel PURPOSELY murdered?

ReputationRep:

So they:
    -kidnap soldiers

and then they try and accuse Israel of cowardness when they hide amongst a hospital firing at Israeli defence forces..... !!

There's a reason why you're treated like animals (if you even are) and that's because you act like them !!
    Firstly, learn how to spell pal. Secondly Palestinians are killed by Israelis all the time!!!! And we never hear about it in the western media but a Israeli family gets killed and its in the Telegraph!

ReputationRep:
    'Taking sides' on the Israel/Palestine issue is near enough as ****ing stupid as the issue itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    You're very right, but that's not to say they aren't of any use, all sources are of use but to form an opinion upon one is a bad mistake.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.