AQA A2 ISA on capacitor discharge, advice on what to revise? Watch

CLOTTEDCRIME
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
This is my last chance to get a decent mark in a physics ISA so any advice would be much appreciated!

KrishanM
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hey clottedcrime, i would revise all of capacitor tbh, there could be anything on the paper, so its best to revise the whole topic

When you have finished the question paper, could you please private message the questions.
VaVe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KrishanM)
hey clottedcrime, i would revise all of capacitor tbh, there could be anything on the paper, so its best to revise the whole topic

When you have finished the question paper, could you please private message the questions.
Pretty sure that teling someone who hasn't done the Paper the questions iis cheating. It's a silly thing to do anyway because then they get better marks and grade boundaries go up
The Superman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KrishanM)

Wow you had the cheek to ask. That is either really brave or really pointless. Anyway, that is cheating. You wouldn't feel right if other people got away with it and you didn't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.83%
No (516)
72.17%

Watched Threads