Girls - just my luck Watch

anonforme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hey all, bit of a rant here i suppose :/

kidna cheesed of haha, was out last night for a friends birthday

the girl who's birthday it was likes me and i like her friend.

a while ago at another birthday i saw this girl thought yeah man shes really hot so i made a move and got in there, then a friend pulled her aside and told her that her friend saw us kissing and is crying and really upset (but she was pretty drunk by this stage) so after that we couldnt because of the whole girl code thing yano...

so i thought id go ahead and see if she wants to meet again so she explained she cant because she is really good friends with the girl (there in the same class at college) and thats the only reason she cant, so i was pretty bummed but what can you do...

but anyways, out last night few beers bit of craic you know how it is ! was standing in the living room of the birthday girls house having a beer and me and that girl caught eye contact and there was like one of them long stares and then taxis came then we were like looking at each other from a distance the whole night and i was like

damn her **** block

so i kinda like this girl but unfortunatly nothings ever gonna happen, anybody else have experiences like this? guess ill have to move on haha !

yeah im being depressive on myself haha
Melanie-v
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sisters before misters
Chicks before dicks
Camelfan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yup. Just like bro's before hoes
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'Just my luck'.....
God, I hated that movie!!!

Sorry about your situation though....
Things don't always turn out the way you want them to.

If you're certain that nothing's gonna happen...
It's ideal that you move on.....Life's just too short for you to enter far-reaching hopes.
Petch91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why don't you just go for the girl who likes you?
emilymay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anonforme)

a while ago at another birthday i saw this girl thought yeah man shes really hot so i made a move and got in there, then a friend pulled her aside and told her that her friend saw us kissing and is crying and really upset (but she was pretty drunk by this stage) so after that we couldnt because of the whole girl code thing yano...

so i thought id go ahead and see if she wants to meet again so she explained she cant because she is really good friends with the girl (there in the same class at college) and thats the only reason she cant, so i was pretty bummed but what can you do...

but anyways, out last night few beers bit of craic you know how it is ! was standing in the living room of the birthday girls house having a beer and me and that girl caught eye contact and there was like one of them long stares and then taxis came then we were like looking at each other from a distance the whole night and i was like

damn her **** block

so i kinda like this girl but unfortunatly nothings ever gonna happen, anybody else have experiences like this? guess ill have to move on haha !

tbh I'm a girl and I think the 'girl code' is pretty stupid. If me and my friend both like a guy, but he only likes one of us, not letting him go out with my friend because I like him is hardly going to make him like me more! How old are these girls seriously? The girl whos stopping her friend go out with you just because of this needs to grow up and move on
Drumzilla
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
she can't **** block if she's dead, jus' sayin' :ninja:
Your New Shoes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd love to have your problems.Just forget about it and find someone else?
cakefish
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
kidna cheesed of haha
:rofl:
anonforme
Rep:
?
thats what im go0nna have to do, but she didnt actuslly say you cant go with him, bday girl neve rtold me she likes me to my face but i know she does and her friend told me and the fact she cried when i went with one of her friends pretty much says it all.

but the girl i like said shes a really good friend of min and the fact she lieks you means i cant go with you so thats the only reason i cant, tbh i thought it was pretty admiral but at the same time i kinda went **** !
anonforme
Rep:
?
i know, id it could have lead to something if we had of met, unfortunatly shes loyal to her friend, not a bad thing but yano how it is...
Dubs_ski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anonforme)

damn her **** block

There is no girl code.
anonforme
Rep:
?
just gonna have to move on liek you guys said... plenty more fish in the sea !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise