haunt your enemys
ben2111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
Do you believe in the after life?
An illusion created by human brains cause it is so hard to accept that at some point we will just not EXIST any more.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
An illusion created by human brains cause it is so hard to accept that at some point we will just not EXIST any more.
but maybe we might go somewere else
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
I agree, the same goes to religion.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
according to my rs teacher u sld beliv in the after life cos wen u die n god is waitn 4 ya ull feel a bit stupid as hgod is waiting 4 ya. u all betta start beliving as 2morow u ll mite gt run ova by a bus
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
according to my rs teacher u sld beliv in the after life cos wen u die n god is waitn 4 ya ull feel a bit stupid as hgod is waiting 4 ya. u all betta start beliving as 2morow u ll mite gt run ova by a bus
Or that could happen to you ...
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
if there is such thing as god i will hit him with a baseball bat
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I it far too detailed to mention here as it would involve writing paragraphs of background info to explain but things that have happened to people in my family prooves to me their must be some kind of after life. Take for example a couple that cannot have any children, the blokes mother has cancer on her death bed she says you will have your first child in the next year I will make sure of it, 1 after her death they give birth to a a baby girl.

I personaly believe that our spirits just still exist some where so we can still kind of think.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if there is such thing as god i will hit him with a baseball bat
That would be cool hahaha
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I it far too detailed to mention here as it would involve writing paragraphs of background info to explain but things that have happened to people in my family prooves to me their must be some kind of after life. Take for example a couple that cannot have any children, the blokes mother has cancer on her death bed she says you will have your first child in the next year I will make sure of it, 1 after her death they give birth to a a baby girl.

I personaly believe that our spirits just still exist some where so we can still kind of think.
well my sister died of cancer and my family had a reading with a spiritual medium Rita Rogers and she told my family things only my sister and my family could of known
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well my sister died of cancer and my family had a reading with a spiritual medium Rita Rogers and she told my family things only my sister and my family could of known
Aww that must have awful for you. That has depressed me a bit now to know people can die so young so close to you. I'm sure your sister is still with us some where. She is probably looking down at your watching you write this thread.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Could it not have been a coincidence? Why is it that everyone seems to assume that once we die we're given an incredible amount of power over the living world? This woman couldn't have enabled a couple to have a baby when she was alive; I'd have thought there's even less chance of her being able to do it from a hole in the ground.

That said, if we are given superpowers in the afterlife, I want to be able to fly sideways like Bananaman.
LPK
Rep:
?
Aww that must have awful for you. That has depressed me a bit now to know people can die so young so close to you. I'm sure your sister is still with us some where. She is probably looking down at your watching you write this thread.
when i was on the cancer ward there were 3 year old kids starting to die.Parents would take there kids outside with them and have a smoke and let the kid breath it all in.A cancer patient breathing ciggy smoke :eek:
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trousers)
Could it not have been a coincidence? Why is it that everyone seems to assume that once we die we're given an incredible amount of power over the living world? This woman couldn't have enabled a couple to have a baby when she was alive; I'd have thought there's even less chance of her being able to do it from a hole in the ground.

That said, if we are given superpowers in the afterlife, I want to be able to fly sideways like Bananaman.
it might or it might not but it sounds to much to be a coincidence so basically i dont think it is a coincidence
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)

I just know to many people things like this has happened to. This was not just a one off, even myself have survived what should have been clearly death. I once missed getting run over by a bus by literly about 1cm. I actually thought I was gonna until the bus went sailing passed and I was still standing.
LPK
Rep:
?
i heard the story of a blind woman having an operation and she died half way threw it and she said she floated out of her body and saw these people helping this woman but she had never seen herself before and she realised it was here by here hair.She went to a place were her father was and he said to her that she has to go back and he pushed her back into her body and she came alive and she told the surgeons what they had done later on and she was right.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think something happens when u die in form of afterlife but im not sure what...

oh, and thanks for ma rep eric!!!! but y? what i do? thanks!! xxx mwah! xxx
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i think something happens when u die in form of afterlife but im not sure what...

oh, and thanks for ma rep eric!!!! but y? what i do? thanks!! xxx mwah! xxx
just thought you deserved some
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (518)
80.56%
Leave (125)
19.44%

Watched Threads