Testicle Hernia .. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Recently I've been getting these pains in my left testical, it usually makes me leg dopy and bring pain to the left side of my hip. I do lift weights quite alot and do other sports. I've spoken to a couple of my friends and they've been telling me that I have some sort of hernia that requires an operation, 2 week rest and 1 year off weight lifting. I don't mind the operation but it's the 2 weeks rest that bothers me. I have exams in June (A2) I can't afford to take 2 weeks off of college. I simply don't know what to do, I don't want to get it checked out because of this HELP!
thegodofgod
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently I've been getting these pains in my left testical, it usually makes me leg dopy and bring pain to the left side of my hip. I do lift weights quite alot and do other sports. I've spoken to a couple of my friends and they've been telling me that I have some sort of hernia that requires an operation, 2 week rest and 1 year off weight lifting. I don't mind the operation but it's the 2 weeks rest that bothers me. I have exams in June (A2) I can't afford to take 2 weeks off of college. I simply don't know what to do, I don't want to get it checked out because of this HELP!
You'd be VERY foolish not to get this checked out - go to your GP immediately!

Your health is more important than exams
thegodofgod
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, it's better to be safe than sorry
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thegodofgod)
You'd be VERY foolish not to get this checked out - go to your GP immediately!

Your health is more important than exams
Should I go hospital now?
Anonymous #1
Or should I wait till monday ?
Implo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go now! You can still not have an operation even if you'll die without one lol, at least you know what your dealing with.
theonelink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol wait until Monday you're not going to die over the weekend...I get pains in my testis all the time and all it is is cysts. Your mates wont know sht...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads