Big Problems :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Relationship/lack of relationship problems, lack of friends problems, uni/work related stress: where to begin? D:

Probably the most prevalent and the thing which general seems to keep me down is the relationships bit. It's been 7 months and I'm still not over my ex. Sad I know, but I don't seem to know what to do. People keep telling me I just need to move on and find someone else but I've yet to find any girl who seems as right as she was. When my ex ended things I was completely in love with her and she had led me to believe she felt the same way. As it turned out, that wasn't quite right; she ended things with me 'cause she "couldn't continue doing something her heart wasn't in". She then said we could continue being friends and then less than a month later decided to wipe me out of her life entirely and I haven't heard a word from her since. As I said, I've been unable to move on and worse still, I found out that a very good friend of mine from school (is currently at uni overseas) has become really close to my ex and they talk all the time. A mutual friend of ours has assured me nothing will come of it in that sense but I'm still hurt 'cause he barely speaks to me anymore but talks to her all the time. I know I probably shouldn't, but I can't help but feel quite betrayed; she hurt me and yet my friend is being beffers with her? If that's not bad enough, I don't feel like I can really say anything to my friend; he's clinically depressed and has fluctuated from mild to severe so saying something could either upset him a lot or just give him less reason to talk to me at all. Despite all this, I still miss my ex and wonder if she ever thinks about me; though I'm pretty sure she doesn't. On top of all that, from what I here, she's not doing the greatest either but I don't think that has anything to do with us. Sorry for all the rambling lol: any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for anyone who does!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.44%
No (475)
60.82%
Not really bothered about them (162)
20.74%

Watched Threads