Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    I finshed NQ IT at the college and I want to start this year to study HNC software computer but i want to know information about this course
    it is hard course software computer and I want to know about how is the exam what kind of exam do student do in the HNC

as well as I want to know if I finshed software computer HND at the college where I would go at the university I mean that which course at the university is it computer science university or enginering .
    sorry if there is any wrong in my post becouse my english is scound languge

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I want to know that after HND computer technology support do we go to the computer science in the university
    Who studied this course and was it good ,

ReputationRep:
    why is no answer

ReputationRep:
    why is no english

ReputationRep:
    This cause you is likely at wind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara37)
    hi
    I finshed NQ IT at the college and I want to start this year to study HNC software computer but i want to know information about this course
    it is hard course software computer and I want to know about how is the exam what kind of exam do student do in the HNC

as well as I want to know if I finshed software computer HND at the college where I would go at the university I mean that which course at the university is it computer science university or enginering .
    sorry if there is any wrong in my post becouse my english is scound languge
    what's your first language?

I can help you if its hindi, urdu, bengali, or french

ReputationRep:
    thank you every one
    do you find it hard to understand my writting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara37)
    thank you every one
    do you find it hard to understand my writting
    I think that the quality of English makes it less likely that you'll get a useful response, yes. It's not clear what it is that you want help with?

ReputationRep:
    If you want any help on Computer Course could always send me PM

ReputationRep:
    Right I don't know what course your on about but I'll assume it's similar to computing. I'm gonna do a level computing next year and I know people with computing skills are actually in demand because most stuff are operated by computers these days. In uni you can either do Internet computing or computing buisness courses...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2011

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.