Turn on thread page Beta

How do you get disgusting images out of your head? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    you should see more of them, it will will desensitize you from them. if you watch One Man One Jar you'll lose your sense of disgust.

ReputationRep:
    Joey's bare ass!

ReputationRep:
    Bleach.

ReputationRep:
    what did you see? im intrigued

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcharchar)
    what did you see? im intrigued
    ^ This

I want to know what's so disturbing that you can no longer forget it. Sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    A little thing called alcohol will soothe what ails you

ReputationRep:
    Clearly suicide is the only option.

ReputationRep:
    Look at something worse.

Then as that becomes something you want to banish from thought, seek something worse yet.

Eventually, nothing will phase you.

(There is logic there, and you know it).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdeer)
    An obese woman sitting on a man's shoulders...

only his head was inside her...yeah.
    no offence. but why the hell did you watch that? hahaha

ReputationRep:
    An obese woman sitting on a man's shoulders...

only his head was inside her...yeah.
    Nice

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like it was photoshopped for a laugh. Post a link, misery loves company and all that, it'd cheer you up!

ReputationRep:
    Next time just headbutt a brick wall immediately after viewing the image. If the concussion doesn't do it the intense pain will. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    you should see more of them, it will will desensitize you from them. if you watch One Man One Jar you'll lose your sense of disgust.
    OH DEAR GOD that was worse than I could have possible imagined :eek:

I really didn't see the plot twist coming lool

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL. I wanna see.

ReputationRep:
    Can I see it?

ReputationRep:
    I often accidentally come across things on the internet that make my head spin.

I'm not being prudish, some of them are genuinely don't deserve description. Adjustments of bodies that I didn't think were physically possible.

How can I forget them?
    Its true you probably won't ever really forget the images you see, but eventually other normal thoughts will replace it if you don't let your mind dwell on it. And on the same token, whatever counts as "eye bleach" for you can help to make you feel better, be it a good looking person, cute puppy etc.

And I think its possible to desensitize yourself, like being used to seeing gore in movies. You'll still recognize why the images may be disturbing but they won't bother you as much.

ReputationRep:
    I ended up looking up pictures of people who died in gory ways a couple of days ago. I really will never get the facial expression of the guy decapitated by a train out of my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHyacinthGirl)
    I ended up looking up pictures of people who died in gory ways a couple of days ago. I really will never get the facial expression of the guy decapitated by a train out of my head.
    Not such a bad way to go. definitely quick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2011
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.