This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've seen a_musical_gal's custom title as erm 'Princess of Avatars' I think it is. I'm just wondering about the reasons behind this. ie; is it because she was a mod for a brief period or something like that? Also, is this going to be extended to any other consistent members of the forum, or just a once off thing?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've seen a_musical_gal's custom title as erm 'Princess of Avatars' I think it is. I'm just wondering about the reasons behind this. ie; is it because she was a mod for a brief period or something like that? Also, is this going to be extended to any other consistent members of the forum, or just a once off thing?
i think the admin or mods can change a custom title for one person or for loads
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
i think that d made it for her. she has said something about it on a thread somewhere.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)

d did it because shes been here a long time.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
d did it because shes been here a long time.
Thought it may have been something like that. As I didn't see a flooded thread about what others would like as their custom avatar Looks good too by the way. Though where is the gal of the minute?
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thought it may have been something like that. As I didn't see a flooded thread about what others would like as their custom avatar Looks good too by the way. Though where is the gal of the minute?
school maybe?
what time is it in australia?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
school maybe?
what time is it in australia?
It is 11:31pm here in Australia. I do most of my studying between 9pm and 4am, so thats why I'm here right now.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is 11:31pm here in Australia. I do most of my studying between 9pm and 4am, so thats why I'm here right now.
4am?? you must be exhausted
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ensocopier)
4am?? you must be exhausted
Nah. I just find I can get more done in the cool and quiet of night. I generally go for a decent walk after that, have breakfast, and find something else do do for a few hours before getting some sleep. A good video/dvd comes in rather handy.
Sire
Rep:
?
Well now I'm just thoroughly disheartened. Welcome Back btw
SILLY PERSON
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*cough cough* i said, i have a custom title. but somehow saying that warrants deletion. i guess ollie just doesn't like me. I got mine because I was silly.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SILLY PERSON)
*cough cough* i said, i have a custom title. but somehow saying that warrants deletion. i guess ollie just doesn't like me. I got mine because I was silly.
but how did u get ur custom title??? i want one! woooo!

"The one that didn't get away" wud do ehehe
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wouldn't mind having one of my own, maybe something mentioning the HP thread!
SILLY PERSON
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
but how did u get ur custom title??? i want one! woooo!

"The one that didn't get away" wud do ehehe
one day, back in the August of 2003, to counteract the increasingly strong contingent of unregistered users posting everywhere, I registered as "unregistered" and pointed out to everyone that unregistered users could not post any more because that username was taken. but it backfired upon me, as can be seen in this thread. Someone (most probably d, but i think in those times mods could do it aswell) changed my name to "SILLY PERSON" and gave me the custom title of "I am silly". which was nice.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i want a custom title, that'd be cool, i'll have to think of one, and beg a mod to give me it!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, custom titles are cool maybe, yeah.
I mean, i wouldn't mind one. But surely there is so much other customizable stuff (avatar, sig etc.), that a title is really... well, not really too much point in it really.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you could have a custom title what would it say?

sorry about the mistake for b4
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
if you could have a custom avatar what would it say?
Custom avatar?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
if you could have a custom avatar what would it say?
Eric, do you mean custom title?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Eric, do you mean custom title?
yes sorry
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads