The Student Room Group

What does it mean when a guy..?

Is just rude to you for no good reason at all, in fact no reason at all? They hardly know you, they talk to other girls differently, more openly. Especially when their arrogant and vain..I really can’t comprehend it. I just find it so rude and inappropriate for someone to do that. If I had a fight or was being rude first then I would understand but if they purposely involve in your conversions with other people and say really unnecessary stupid comments..what is the point? If you don’t like someone then don’t butt in their life right? Especially when they haven’t done anything to you... why do you do this? WHY?
Reply 1
Do you want us to say he likes you?

Because he doesn't. He's just a douche.
Reply 2
Original post by loling909
Is just rude to you for no good reason at all, in fact no reason at all? They hardly know you, they talk to other girls differently, more openly. Especially when their arrogant and vain..I really can’t comprehend it. I just find it so rude and inappropriate for someone to do that. If I had a fight or was being rude first then I would understand but if they purposely involve in your conversions with other people and say really unnecessary stupid comments..what is the point? If you don’t like someone then don’t butt in their life right? Especially when they haven’t done anything to you... why do you do this? WHY?

stupidity rules the world..... there are some weird nerds around where ever you go. get used to it. maybe ask them if they just had a bad day or what they want. but be friendly and not offensive. they actually don´t know why they do it. they are just stupid and want to catch attention no matter by which means.
meh, guys are stupid, its just some kind of strange habit they have. not all are though, just forget him, ignore him, he's ignorant and talk to other, nice guys who aren't horrible to you instead :smile:?
I think he just doesn't like you.
Reply 5
Original post by draikzer
Do you want us to say he likes you?

Because he doesn't. He's just a douche.

He OBVIOUSLY doesn't like me. WTF.
I just think it's pathetic.
Reply 6
I think he probably finds you ugly.
Maybe he simpy just doesn't like you.. no other reasoning behind it? :dontknow:
Reply 8
Original post by charcharchar
meh, guys are stupid, its just some kind of strange habit they have. not all are though, just forget him, ignore him, he's ignorant and talk to other, nice guys who aren't horrible to you instead :smile:?

guys are stupid? lol. There are many reasons for being a douche... one the girl is unattractive ( or just a bitch) and to show your dis interest in her you have to be arrogant etc towards her. Or sometimes you just dislike people.. and cant help it but be a d*ck..

life... deal with it.
Reply 9
Original post by loling909
He OBVIOUSLY doesn't like me. WTF.
I just think it's pathetic.

it is pathetic, but it has to be done :/
Reply 10
he's not trying to **** you so he's ****ing with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending