The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

st marys/ sports science/ rowing

Hi
I have received an unconditional offer for sports science at Durham.
applied to collingwood but have been offered st marys.
would love to hear from anyone already at st marys especially anyone doing sports science. Also i am a very keen rower so would be interested to hear more about rowing at durham.
Reply 1
Hello mate, I've got a conditional offer from durham for sport aswell and got a place at collingwood :smile:

Durham is my first choice and am almost certain to go there after i achieved good grades in my january exams :smile:

What's your name mate, and im also going durham uni open day next monday staying over :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hi im lizzie
yeah im going 2 open day monday/tue.
so prob c u there.
Reply 3
Hello I'm Tom =)
Yeah i'm going that one but isn't it only for the seeing the college and not the course itself or am i mistaken?
yeah its 2 c college but do we spend some time at course dept on tue ? well we will see anyway.
i am going up 2moro and staying nearby cos got a long journey. wot area r u from ?
Reply 5
So we spent time with our course on Tuesday that's good =), i'm unsure as i can't find one of the letter telling us what we're supposed to do haha

I'm going tommorow and spending the day there, but we have to get there for half 5 was it? I come from the north west near Liverpool, how about yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending