am i wierd or as any1 else thought this b4?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
its something that has puzzled me for ages now, but if dogs could talk english or what ever language would they talk with the regional accent they were brought up in or would they all talk the same?? i know its daft!!!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why post twice? delete the other thread before anyone replies
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
why post twice? delete the other thread before anyone replies
i did, please dont do that
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
its something that has puzzled me for ages now, but if dogs could talk would they talk with the regional accent they were brought up in or would they all talk the same?? i know its daft!!!
Lol you always seem to have the weirdest/most inresting things to say lol. My theory....they all talk the same "bark-bark" this "bark-bark" that.
Finally i aint no junior....WOO-HOO. No big deal i know but still better than being Junior wi being 19 an all lol
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
i didnt mean to sorry, my comp keeps backin up on me, i was gonna ask if some1 could delete it for me but u got there first, thanx
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
don't do what? (i thnk i know what you mean); btw you're still invisible from last monday evening.
Amy
Rep:
?
have u never thought about it before? i guess im just a really deep thinker, i seem to be able to look past the usual and see the surrealism, i dont no why ive always been like that :confused:
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its something that has puzzled me for ages now, but if dogs could talk would they talk with the regional accent they were brought up in or would they all talk the same?? i know its daft!!!
Well I believe the writers of Asterix have already answered this question for you. The dog character, Dogmatix, ran into a Nordic dog. For a few pages they went on with Woof and WOOF, with the dots/lines above the 'O'. Hence a language/dialect
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have u never thought about it before? i guess im just a really deep thinker, i seem to be able to look past the usual and see the surrealism, i dont no why ive always been like that :confused:
I think dogs do have regional accents anyway, in their barking behaviour, the same way birds also have regionall accents in their tweeting
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
I think dogs do have regional accents anyway, in their barking behaviour, the same way birds also have regionall accents in their tweeting
can i just ask how do u get rep, or give it for that matter??
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can i just ask how do u get rep, or give it for that matter??
It is rather simple. You go to one of Sire's posts and down the bottom you see the buttons 'edit' 'reply' and a little yellow man shouting button. Click on the little man shouting and add to reptutation.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is rather simple. You go to one of Sire's posts and down the bottom you see the buttons 'edit' 'reply' and a little yellow man shouting button. Click on the little man shouting and add to reptutation.
lol,

this might help:
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...&highlight=rep
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
people just keep givin me bad rep cus of my threads i dont no why, cus every1 is entitled to there own opinion right?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
lol,

this might help:
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...&highlight=rep
hehe, it was worth a shot.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
people just keep givin me bad rep cus of my threads i dont no why, cus every1 is entitled to there own opinion right?
on here it all depneds on what u talk about
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is the theory, but if you were to see some of my negative rep you would have to wonder. Reasons such as 'heh heh heh' and 'I don't like your haircut' on posts that are even compliments. They do make me wonder.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
on here it all depneds on what u talk about
u no what i talk about, and i no ive definatly seen worse
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
That is the theory, but if you were to see some of my negative rep you would have to wonder. Reasons such as 'heh heh heh' and 'I don't like your haircut' on posts that are even compliments. They do make me wonder.
i gave u some good rep for helpin me out neway, thanx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u no what i talk about, and i no ive definatly seen worse
yeh thats quite tru... how do u chose how many rep points to giv? all i see is "approve" and "disapprove"
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i should think theyd tlk in woof
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads