Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi my o2 broadband contract is up for renewal this week i have tried to contact o2 through their online messaging thing but it just keeps on going back to the beginning when i try to send a message

when a contract is up for renewal does this mean that it will be automatically done or do you need to contact them and ask them to continue the contract

there is no information on their website that answers this question

can anyone who has had an 02 mobile broadband contract explain what happens when a contract is up for renewal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefg56789)
    hi my o2 broadband contract is up for renewal this week i have tried to contact o2 through their online messaging thing but it just keeps on going back to the beginning when i try to send a message

when a contract is up for renewal does this mean that it will be automatically done or do you need to contact them and ask them to continue the contract

there is no information on their website that answers this question

can anyone who has had an 02 mobile broadband contract explain what happens when a contract is up for renewal?
    The contract will continue until you cancel it.

ReputationRep:
    My O2 broadband contract continued. It should switch to a month by month rolling contract (well mine did) and if you are on the old contract (before they changed the download limits and stuff) then everything should stay the same. if you try to ring up customer services they will get you to move to one of the 'new' contracts which are less value for money.

ReputationRep:
    I have cancelled the contract now, it was a continous contract.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.