Drink or Drugs or Neither??????????

Watch
This discussion is closed.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've been working in a bar for just over a year now and all the time i see people going to the toilet for a line of coke or a out for a joint etc...and i have to go bust them (part of the job)..... I aint against drugs at all coz i think ppl should do whateva they want but which would you rather have????? Just want a few opinions!!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why do you quote everything you say?

drinks definitely
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Neither.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
why do you quote everything you say?

drinks definitely
Sorry just a bad habit!!! Trying to break it!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Neither.
Ah...a clean cut wholesome student!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Drinks all the way, in the club I go to because the drinks are so cheap and the type of music drugs don't seem to be an issue at all.

I hate all kinds of drugs you smoke like tabaco, canibis etc. Pills don't bother me as much as its their own body their harming. I personaly would not touch them with a barge pole though.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Drinks all the way, in the club I go to because the drinks are so cheap and the type of music drugs don't seem to be an issue at all.

I hate all kinds of drugs you smoke like tabaco, canibis etc. Pills don't bother me as much as its their own body their harming. I personaly would not touch them with a barge pole though.
Good for you....but not everyone has the same opinion.....or do they?!?!?!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
drink it tastes betta
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have to admit, i like drinkin a lot, the strongest illegal drug that i'd have is canabis, i've tried it, like it, happy wit it, so why move on to anything stroger, cause that just ****s you up
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I classify them both under the category "drugs".

I haven't been drinking much recently due to exams, so I will try to keep this going for as long as I can.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cafeen is a drug, technically, so almost every person on the entire Earth is a druggie
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
cafeen is a drug, technically, so almost every person on the entire Earth is a druggie
Yep. People can get quite addicted to Caffeine. It's not as harmful as most other drugs, though.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
Mwahaha...i dont drink coffee
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
or coke? Any fizzy drink has cafeen in, so does tea, herbal drinks... and loads that i haven't even thought about
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
or coke? Any fizzy drink has cafeen in, so does tea, herbal drinks... and loads that i haven't even thought about
*******s!!! You win lol
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yay! I rock!!, well actually i suck, i can just join the dots
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
Loads of fizzy drinks don't have caffeine in it.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
don't they? I thought cafeen was the thing that stopped you being thirsty, so the drinks wouldn't sell very well if they just made you want to drink more!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, i guess there are cafeen free drinks nowadays, but excluding those few almost all drinks ave cafeen in
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
well, i guess there are cafeen free drinks nowadays, but excluding those few almost all drinks ave cafeen in
You still win coz u got ur point across lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
18.98%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (77)
20.59%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.18%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.43%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.96%

Watched Threads