Turn on thread page Beta

Drink or Drugs or Neither?????????? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been working in a bar for just over a year now and all the time i see people going to the toilet for a line of coke or a out for a joint etc...and i have to go bust them (part of the job)..... I aint against drugs at all coz i think ppl should do whateva they want but which would you rather have????? Just want a few opinions!!

ReputationRep:
    why do you quote everything you say?

drinks definitely

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why do you quote everything you say?

drinks definitely
    Sorry just a bad habit!!! Trying to break it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Neither.
    Ah...a clean cut wholesome student!!

ReputationRep:
    Drinks all the way, in the club I go to because the drinks are so cheap and the type of music drugs don't seem to be an issue at all.

I hate all kinds of drugs you smoke like tabaco, canibis etc. Pills don't bother me as much as its their own body their harming. I personaly would not touch them with a barge pole though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Drinks all the way, in the club I go to because the drinks are so cheap and the type of music drugs don't seem to be an issue at all.

I hate all kinds of drugs you smoke like tabaco, canibis etc. Pills don't bother me as much as its their own body their harming. I personaly would not touch them with a barge pole though.
    Good for you....but not everyone has the same opinion.....or do they?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    drink it tastes betta

ReputationRep:
    have to admit, i like drinkin a lot, the strongest illegal drug that i'd have is canabis, i've tried it, like it, happy wit it, so why move on to anything stroger, cause that just ****s you up

ReputationRep:
    I classify them both under the category "drugs".

I haven't been drinking much recently due to exams, so I will try to keep this going for as long as I can.

ReputationRep:
    cafeen is a drug, technically, so almost every person on the entire Earth is a druggie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    cafeen is a drug, technically, so almost every person on the entire Earth is a druggie
    Yep. People can get quite addicted to Caffeine. It's not as harmful as most other drugs, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    Mwahaha...i dont drink coffee

ReputationRep:
    or coke? Any fizzy drink has cafeen in, so does tea, herbal drinks... and loads that i haven't even thought about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    or coke? Any fizzy drink has cafeen in, so does tea, herbal drinks... and loads that i haven't even thought about
    *******s!!! You win lol

ReputationRep:
    yay! I rock!!, well actually i suck, i can just join the dots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    Loads of fizzy drinks don't have caffeine in it.

ReputationRep:
    don't they? I thought cafeen was the thing that stopped you being thirsty, so the drinks wouldn't sell very well if they just made you want to drink more!

ReputationRep:
    well, i guess there are cafeen free drinks nowadays, but excluding those few almost all drinks ave cafeen in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    well, i guess there are cafeen free drinks nowadays, but excluding those few almost all drinks ave cafeen in
    You still win coz u got ur point across lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.