Drink or Drugs or Neither?????????? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
don't they? I thought cafeen was the thing that stopped you being thirsty, so the drinks wouldn't sell very well if they just made you want to drink more!
Carbon Dioxide makes the drinks fizzy. Caffiene makes you slightly high and gives you short bursts of energy. Caffeine is addictive so many people buy stuff like coke for this reaon.

Appletiser (100% pure apple juice + C02), tango, fanta, 7up etc all contain no caffeine. The main caffiene fizzy drink is coke. Did you also know the original drug in coca-cola was cocaine?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
huh, i won already? >.> <.< >.> -_-'' wheres the fun in that?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Carbon Dioxide makes the drinks fizzy. Caffiene makes you slightly high and gives you short bursts of energy. Caffeine is addictive so many people buy stuff like coke for this reaon.

Appletiser (100% pure apple juice + C02), tango, fanta, 7up etc all contain no caffeine. The main caffiene fizzy drink is coke. Did you also know the original drug in coca-cola was cocaine?
Well you aint won now coz this one beats the lot lol.....
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
don't they? I thought cafeen was the thing that stopped you being thirsty, so the drinks wouldn't sell very well if they just made you want to drink more!
on the contrary, drinks would sell very well if they made you want to drink more, because you would just keep on buying more drinks. hence the addiction
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, but youd catch on, and have a coke instead, unless its vanilla coke, in which case you just throw up!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
yeah, but youd catch on, and have a coke instead, unless its vanilla coke, in which case you just throw up!
I've lost a granade, i droped it somewhere around here, but so far i've only found the pin...
People who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.
Roses are red;
Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I.
Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart, what is true.
Uh, 103 posts already? 25/01/04

How do you get that writing there every time?? Type it individually or a signature or what? Knowledge knows no bounds lol
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Random...
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I've lost a granade, i droped it somewhere around here, but so far i've only found the pin...
People who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.
Roses are red;
Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I.
Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart, what is true.
Uh, 103 posts already? 25/01/04

How do you get that writing there every time?? Type it individually or a signature or what? Knowledge knows no bounds lol
it's a signature. you can make yours in the user cp. or just follow this link: http://www.uk-learning.net/profile.php?do=editsignature
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
on your user cp, it has your signature, type it in there how u want it to look, click on save and it comes up every time, if u change it after a post, all of your posts are updated with the new signature, it's cool!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
it's a signature. you can make yours in the user cp.
Thanks!!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no prob
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Lets see if it worked????
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*chears and fanfair is heard in the backround* well done! soon you will be able to flush the toilet all by your self :P
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

really, do u get the cops out for someone smoking weed?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
seeing as he is illegal and would lose the license if he didn't, i assume yes, really.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
Well it depends because it is about to be declassed because police dont wanna waste any more time busting stoners and get the dealers instead!!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woohoo!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
neither currently as i am on a gap yr and am forced to drive a car at the behest of my family = however drink might creep in at uni - but certainly never drugs - cannabis = scizophrenic down the line
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
**** that, im already a schitzo, paranoid and have **** memory, no dangers to me!
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I drink a fair amount, not as much as I used to because it's bad for me. I don't mind drugs but I don't take them. When people take them around me I find it the same as when people smoke next to you (something else I don't like). The effects of being stone doesn't appeal to me at all and I actually find it quite annoying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads