Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its nyc to go out with ur m8s and have a few bevys but drugs are a no go area for me defo!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Neither.
    cant stand em... had a rant at poor old Caz yest about this on his "which subatsnces have you taken" poll...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Dee x)
    Its nyc to go out with ur m8s and have a few bevys but drugs are a no go area for me defo!!
    There's a good girl!!

ReputationRep:

Well as a underage drinker and a regular drug user i think that you should leave them alone and let them do there stuff.

ReputationRep:
    drugs are bad... Unky? Cause drugs are bad, unky
    Yes mister Garison.
    Some drugs are actually good, tabaco apparenty lowers your chance of getting brain disorders, forgot where i read it, but it does, alcohol reduces the risk of heart attack (assuming that u don't drink too much) and canabis reduces the risk of you blowing your brains out!

ReputationRep:
    Drink and drugs both have their places. Personally, I much prefer drinking. I don't think you can claim to have a balanced view or opinion without trying what's out there however.

I have no problem with people who prefer drugs. A whole night out for a £3 pill... can't say it's not tempting. I however can't hack it, I hate the after feeling.

ReputationRep:
    drink..... loads of people i know smoke weed and tobacco but i dont like smoking at all. i dont really want 2 be covered in smoke whenever they smoke and plus-drinkings better 4 u (if u dont drink 2 much i know!)- and it doesnt make evry1 around u smell!

ReputationRep:
    drink!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leah_mushroom)
    plus-drinkings better 4 u (if u dont drink 2 much i know!)
    If you're drinking enough to be 'drunk' on a regualr basis, then that is highly debatable. Although it also depends on what other drugs you are comparing alcohol to.

ReputationRep:
    Neither really. I was never a heavy drinker but then I got really drunk on my 18th and decided the day after not to drink again for a long time and I have last 5 months now and never felt better

ReputationRep:
    I would say drugs. I know, I'm the bad on aren't I? But drugs you get the same high but don't feel slurry or incapable - plus you can remember the experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I would say drugs. I know, I'm the bad on aren't I? But drugs you get the same high but don't feel slurry or incapable - plus you can remember the experience.
    what drugs do you take?

I'd say drinking but don't mind the occasional smoking of cannabis. I've never touched anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    You taken them? I have always wondered what they are like I mean being drunk sucks because everything spins and then I through up are drug better :confused: I don't think I would ever take them too much of a wimp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    what drugs do you take?

I'd say drinking but don't mind the occasional smoking of cannabis. I've never touched anything else.
    I don't take drugs on a regular basis! I've tried cannabis (mmm, doesn't do much for me) but prefer magic mushrooms (weeeeeeee!) and have had some various other herbal concotions but nothing "harder".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    You taken them? I have always wondered what they are like I mean being drunk sucks because everything spins and then I through up are drug better :confused: I don't think I would ever take them too much of a wimp
    The first time I took drugs I felt like I'd been hit by a ton of bricks and just thought "this is so cool, I feel away with the fairies but I'm not spinning or falling around". To actually have your whole external world changed (or at least that is what you think) can be quite scary and I had this thing about thinking I couldn't breath and having to open my mouth really wide and breathe deeply. If you panic it can be really crap. All in all, it's probably not worth it - colours and textures changed for me and the world seemed different. I suppose it's a quick-fix way of hyper escapism but doesn't really solve anything.

ReputationRep:
    Don't drink, don't do illegal drugs.....I can see why people drink but why excessivly...as for drugs...they only mess up lives and wastes others time!

ReputationRep:
    Cannabis is a big let down. Not tried anything other than that and don't intend to.

ReputationRep:
    Lately i'm bad enough with Alcohol, i've never tried any other drugs and don't ever intend to.

ReputationRep:
    drink mainly but i don't mind smoking the occasional spliff or bong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Lately i'm bad enough with Alcohol, i've never tried any other drugs and don't ever intend to.
    Oh I'm partial to the odd Beta-agonist; gotta keep the body ready and willing!
    Alcohol is indeed a delightful past-time.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.