Drink or Drugs or Neither??????????

Watch
This discussion is closed.
x Dee x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its nyc to go out with ur m8s and have a few bevys but drugs are a no go area for me defo!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Neither.
cant stand em... had a rant at poor old Caz yest about this on his "which subatsnces have you taken" poll...
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by x Dee x)
Its nyc to go out with ur m8s and have a few bevys but drugs are a no go area for me defo!!
There's a good girl!!
Dr Evil
Report 16 years ago

Well as a underage drinker and a regular drug user i think that you should leave them alone and let them do there stuff.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
drugs are bad... Unky? Cause drugs are bad, unky
Yes mister Garison.
Some drugs are actually good, tabaco apparenty lowers your chance of getting brain disorders, forgot where i read it, but it does, alcohol reduces the risk of heart attack (assuming that u don't drink too much) and canabis reduces the risk of you blowing your brains out!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Drink and drugs both have their places. Personally, I much prefer drinking. I don't think you can claim to have a balanced view or opinion without trying what's out there however.

I have no problem with people who prefer drugs. A whole night out for a £3 pill... can't say it's not tempting. I however can't hack it, I hate the after feeling.
leah_mushroom
Report 16 years ago
drink..... loads of people i know smoke weed and tobacco but i dont like smoking at all. i dont really want 2 be covered in smoke whenever they smoke and plus-drinkings better 4 u (if u dont drink 2 much i know!)- and it doesnt make evry1 around u smell!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
drink!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by leah_mushroom)
plus-drinkings better 4 u (if u dont drink 2 much i know!)
If you're drinking enough to be 'drunk' on a regualr basis, then that is highly debatable. Although it also depends on what other drugs you are comparing alcohol to.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Neither really. I was never a heavy drinker but then I got really drunk on my 18th and decided the day after not to drink again for a long time and I have last 5 months now and never felt better
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would say drugs. I know, I'm the bad on aren't I? But drugs you get the same high but don't feel slurry or incapable - plus you can remember the experience.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I would say drugs. I know, I'm the bad on aren't I? But drugs you get the same high but don't feel slurry or incapable - plus you can remember the experience.
what drugs do you take?

I'd say drinking but don't mind the occasional smoking of cannabis. I've never touched anything else.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
You taken them? I have always wondered what they are like I mean being drunk sucks because everything spins and then I through up are drug better :confused: I don't think I would ever take them too much of a wimp
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
what drugs do you take?

I'd say drinking but don't mind the occasional smoking of cannabis. I've never touched anything else.
I don't take drugs on a regular basis! I've tried cannabis (mmm, doesn't do much for me) but prefer magic mushrooms (weeeeeeee!) and have had some various other herbal concotions but nothing "harder".
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
You taken them? I have always wondered what they are like I mean being drunk sucks because everything spins and then I through up are drug better :confused: I don't think I would ever take them too much of a wimp
The first time I took drugs I felt like I'd been hit by a ton of bricks and just thought "this is so cool, I feel away with the fairies but I'm not spinning or falling around". To actually have your whole external world changed (or at least that is what you think) can be quite scary and I had this thing about thinking I couldn't breath and having to open my mouth really wide and breathe deeply. If you panic it can be really crap. All in all, it's probably not worth it - colours and textures changed for me and the world seemed different. I suppose it's a quick-fix way of hyper escapism but doesn't really solve anything.
Fairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't drink, don't do illegal drugs.....I can see why people drink but why excessivly...as for drugs...they only mess up lives and wastes others time!
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cannabis is a big let down. Not tried anything other than that and don't intend to.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lately i'm bad enough with Alcohol, i've never tried any other drugs and don't ever intend to.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
drink mainly but i don't mind smoking the occasional spliff or bong
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Lately i'm bad enough with Alcohol, i've never tried any other drugs and don't ever intend to.
Oh I'm partial to the odd Beta-agonist; gotta keep the body ready and willing!
Alcohol is indeed a delightful past-time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed