Drink or Drugs or Neither?????????? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Just tippy-tapped my details in. Just trying it out. Saying thanks for the good four months so far I suppose! Now if only I could thinking of something good for my title (there's a character limit.. grrrr!)
Hmm, might have a look tomorrow. Am going to say night night to sodium channels and return to them in the morning after a thrilling lecture on the bladder!

Night all.
DazzYa6
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
oh yeh i remember that. you did kind of ask for it though.
this guy is smart - he's one of the people i look up to on this forum
Daveo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazzYa6)
this guy is smart - he's one of the people i look up to on this forum
Who? The guy who can't even spell his username? :rolleyes:
Just when I was starting to appreciate your contribution.
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Who? The guy who can't even spell his username? :rolleyes:
Just when I was starting to appreciate your contribution.
he spelt it like that on purpose dummy,,, it's suppose to have irony in it
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazzYa6)
he spelt it like that on purpose dummy,,, it's suppose to have irony in it
Actually he has told me before it was a typo and he didn't notice so I think your the dummy.
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Actually he has told me before it was a typo and he didn't notice so I think your the dummy.
well whatever, he spelt his username incorrectly big WHOOP, i look up to him a lot and nothing will change it =)
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
no actually dazzya is right. it was a deliberate typo for the purpose of irony.
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
ownage.

now who's the idiot Daveo?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Funny, you've changed your story.:rolleyes:
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Funny, you've changed your story.:rolleyes:
elaborate please.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
elaborate please.
http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....7&postcount=36
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh, it was a typo, a delibrate one.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh, it was a typo, a delibrate one.
Thats not what you said before, conveniently there is a deleted post around where you would have said it too :rolleyes:
DazzYa6
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Thats not what you said before, conveniently there is a deleted post around where you would have said it too :rolleyes:
sureeeeee
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The drink! The Drink! Passsssusss anutha Bundy eh mate!
Heidi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Neither. I've never tried drugs or alcohol b4 in my life! I know it is bad for me so why should I do it!
Shappy
Report 14 years ago
Drugs definetley!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fairydust)
Don't drink, don't do illegal drugs.....I can see why people drink but why excessivly...as for drugs...they only mess up lives and wastes others time!
Surely only when taken to excess... which is the same for alcohol anyway.
Bryansix
Report 14 years ago
I say stay way from the illegal drugs altogether.
As for Drinks, I like them sometimes. I like beer. Esp. Mexican imports like Negra Modelo and I also like Hefeweisen.

Most important though, I've done a lot of research and alcohol consumption should be limited to about 50 drinks a month or less. Otherwise you get brain damage.

Post on Brain Damage
Post on Alcohol Consumption and Health

Note... I'm Jose
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
You taken them? I have always wondered what they are like I mean being drunk sucks because everything spins and then I through up are drug better :confused: I don't think I would ever take them too much of a wimp
I'll attempt to describe, at a personal level, the effects of coke and E as experienced by me. I'm not the best person in the world to be doing this, as I've only taken them both once (when coke costs 4 times as much as platinum and 7 times as much as gold who can blame me?!), but here goes:

Coke

First thing you notice is that your front two teeth start feeling cold. This is because cocaine is a potent anesthetic, and having taken coke into your sinuses it starts numbing them, which has the aforementioned effect. You also feel slightly like your nose is running when it isn't, which again I'd presume is due to the anesthetising properties. These feelings kick in after about 2 minutes.

Then, probably after about 5 minutes, you get the next wave of sensations. It's so hard to describe, but you feel a wave of euphoria. You begin talking a lot more, and I had a lot more energy than normal (some people become more docile). This feeling lasts about 30 minutes. I didn't have a big dose, so I didn't have a come down. I had the high, and then returned to how I felt before. It was a pleasurable experience and something I'd consider again.

Ecstasy

I claim to have taken ecstasy, but in reality what was in the £1.50 half a pill is anyones guess. Regardless, I'll again try and explain my experience.

Having taken the pill, it took about 30 minutes for me to start feeling any different. The environment in which I took it is slightly unusual, in that it was after a night out. I'd been drinking, but I wasn't approaching being drunk. I was in a friend's flat mate, and she had a few people with her who were total strangers to me. It was quite chilled out and nice. It was at this point where a few pills were distributed.

Whilst I waited to feel anything, I was sitting on this girl's bed in her room chatting to people just like I always chat to strangers. It was small talk. Polite and friendly, and a little bit bizarre. Not everyone there had taken a pill.

When the pill started to take effect, I felt like I'd had all my energy drained away from me. However, I also felt on top of the world. I felt the most incredible feeling of contentedness, and love for everybody in that room. At the time, it was wonderful. We were sitting there chatting about the most random things, but on the deepest of levels. Perhaps slightly scarily, I almost felt like I loved these people who less than an hour ago I'd never met.

So the night was great. We were all there, getting to know each other, and it seemed so normal. I did notice the amount I wanted to drink went up. We drank a lot of water between us. Our mouths were becoming dry almost as soon as the water had been swallowed.

However, the great night couldn't last forever. I feel asleep in that room, and woke up the next morning feeling fine. I felt a bit fragile, as you would do after a big night out on booze. And that may have been because of the booze. However I was feeling, I didn't feel bad. But as the day went on, I starting noticing I was saying things and doing things I wouldn't normally say or do. I was 95% myself, but that 5% scared me not because it was a bad 5%, but because it wasn't me.

However, after a good night's sleep I woke up feeling absolutely fine.

Conclusion

Taking drugs isn't big and it isn't clever. I respect 100% people who are not tempted to try. I however didn't feel I was in a real position to comment on the good/bad side of those drugs without a bit of first hand experience.

The coke was a nice introduction. I felt good, and then I felt normal. The E was a bit scarier. The high was higher, but it was followed by a noticible low which I didn't like.

If anyone wants to try anything slightly dodgy, all I can say is have a good search for info on the internet first. And make sure there are people there who you'd trust if things did go wrong.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.6%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.83%
Nope, not that interesting (220)
39.57%

Watched Threads