Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to a 'visit day' on Thursday (17th). Anyone else going to this? I already have an offer but want to have (another!) look round so I am more than happy when I make my final decision.

ReputationRep:
    For which subject?

ReputationRep:
    History at SSEES

ReputationRep:
    was the visit day worth it? I also applied to History at SSEES and not sure if I want to look at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel123)
    was the visit day worth it? I also applied to History at SSEES and not sure if I want to look at it.
    It was a good day actually although I didn't go in to SSEES again as I'm happy I've seen enough of it/staff etc. It was a good thing to get a general atmosphere of the college in general on a 'working' day (as in not an open day). Not sure it's swung me either way yet though. I'm off to Bristol next week and will make a decision after that. SSEES not impress you then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolokov)
    It was a good day actually although I didn't go in to SSEES again as I'm happy I've seen enough of it/staff etc. It was a good thing to get a general atmosphere of the college in general on a 'working' day (as in not an open day). Not sure it's swung me either way yet though. I'm off to Bristol next week and will make a decision after that. SSEES not impress you then?

I did like it - but didnt get a tour of the place, so would like to see it.
    Do you think If I booked a campus tour I could visit SSEES also within it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel123)
    I did like it - but didnt get a tour of the place, so would like to see it.
    Do you think If I booked a campus tour I could visit SSEES also within it?
    Not entirely sure. Contact Roland Monger at SSEES or the campus tour staff. My general campus tour was exactly that though - a campus tour - and most of the other people there were prospective students not students with offers.

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.