Is there anyone that's fluent in French Writing/Reading here? Watch

Instincts_2012
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, if you are fluent in French writing/reading (GCSE level), can you please post me a private message, or just quote me here? So I can send you my homework to check please?

I have an incredibly mean French teacher, and she expects every piece of homework to be 95% correct, and she's given me a difficult homework this week, and I just need someone to make sure that most of my work is correct.

Please anyone? =)
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Instincts_2012)
Hi, if you are fluent in French writing/reading (GCSE level), can you please post me a private message, or just quote me here? So I can send you my homework to check please?

I have an incredibly mean French teacher, and she expects every piece of homework to be 95% correct, and she's given me a difficult homework this week, and I just need someone to make sure that most of my work is correct.

Please anyone? =)
I'm not fluent in the language, but I'm studying Higher/A-Level French and do so at a very high level. Send me a message and I'll be happy to help you out!
Instincts_2012
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by mckinnon94)
I'm not fluent in the language, but I'm studying Higher/A-Level French and do so at a very high level. Send me a message and I'll be happy to help you out!
Ok, I'm sending it right now =)
lacheveche
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm also studying A level french, I'm up for giving it a quick read to see if I can fix anything too.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.72%
No (573)
60.25%
Not really bothered about them (200)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise