Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At six form we took 4 as levels and continued three, am I right in believing that the UCAS points from the AS which I didn't continue go towards the required points at trent?

Sorry to seem so silly.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I think it does but watch your offer carefully because they might specify what points they want from specific qualifications (EG if they say 260 points from 3 a levels that means the AS isn't counted but if it just says 260 points and doesn't specify they might include AS points)

ReputationRep:
    Like Frankio said, it depends on the specific offer given to you.

ReputationRep:
    All it says on the offer is from atleast 2 full a levels so I presume it would be counted?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Not sure on that one you could contact admissions, it's weird because they say from at least 2 but don't specificy if they mean at least 2 and maximum 3 full a levels and not AS included. So yeah give then a ring and ask them.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.