The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

English, Punjabi, Hindi/ Urdu fluently and French almost fluently.
Reply 181
speak english, italian and french fluently. my german is improving.
English and (Scottish) Gaelic
Reply 183
English, and i'm relearning french! :biggrin:
Reply 184
fluent at malay, indonesian, english and i know a lil bit of japanese and french. those are basically the languages that i can speak but i understand several other languages as well.
English and I know how to read Arabic although pretty crap at actually understanding the speech of it.
Ooh does anyone else here speak Yoruba??
Reply 187
English, pretty good French, and a bit of German. :smile:
Reply 188
I can speak most Spanish and some french, also a bit of latin.
Reply 189
Slovak, Czech, Englsih - proficient. I can get around in German and I also know a little bit of Spanish. And I understand most of Polish and Croatian, for example, for the languages are very similar to Slovak, which is my mother tongue. I can;t speak, though.
Replying to a dead thread =)
English, Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, some Japanese
I used to know Elvish :frown:
php, css
Am going to Norway, so I guess I'll be learning some Norwegian...
Reply 191
Arabic, English, Urdu, Punjabi, a lil bit of Hindi
and ummm yeah thts it i guess!!

And a lil bit of Korean tooo :biggrin:
English and have been learning French for seven years :biggrin:
Reply 193
english(because i'm from britain), fairly fluent in german but would like to be even better, a bit of french and currently learning russian
English and my family's random gibberish which frequently bears no obvious relation to what they are actually trying to say!:smile:

I can speak a little bit of French, Italian, German and sign language, and learnt Latin not that we ever really spoke it though. I would love to be able to speak loads of languages well though, it would be wonderful. I would especially like to learn something that is nothing like English such as Hindi or Arabic because it would be a whole new system of language with the different script.
Fluent in English :rolleyes: French to GCSE and learning Arabic :biggrin:
English, French to A-level, German to GCSE.
Reply 197
Russian - native
English - fluent
German - good
Chinese - beginner

Latest

Trending

Trending