Pashto
Urdu
Punjabi

Can read & comprehend:

Farsi
Arabic
Gujrati
Reply 61
I know French and German semi-fluently...

I know a few words and/or phrases in at least 15 other languages (I'll try and name them all if you want me to, though I'd rather not have to rack my brain thinking of the one or two I'll be forgetting at the end :biggrin:)

I know I've once listed 18 languages (including English, French and German) in a similar thread on another board several months ago :smile: My latest attempt to remember them, I think I listed 16 total :frown:
Fluent in English, Arabic and Somali (sort of :p: ). I can also speak, read and write basic French.
Reply 63
Fluent in English and French. Passable Italian, learning Chinese
i speak english yay!!! n some spanish n very very very very small french and chinese hehe :biggrin: oooo and nigerian languages and i understand it too yay for me hehe
English fluently, French reasonably (aiming for GCSE grade A) and Spanish slightly worse but improving rapidly (aiming for A*), a little Catalan and a few words of German, Italian and Japanese.
Reply 66
English (fluently, obviously :biggrin:), French (reasonably), Can use some BSL, Intend to start learning Spanish after A levels. :biggrin:
Reply 67
English...got an A level in French so i spose i'm fairly good at that
got gcse's in spanish and german but i can't really speak much of either
and i did chinese last year but can't really speak all that much
Reply 68
I really wannnt to learn spanish after going to costa rica so i can go back and fend for myself! I only did french to GCSE so only have the basics
Reply 69
just an observation, but is it necessary to say you speak english while writting in english in an english forum....
Reply 70
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi.
Learning Latin & Greek.
Reply 71
English, Somali, Arabic, French
Reply 72
English is my first language. I can read, speak and comprehend French to quite a high standard. I also speak Welsh.
Japanese is my first language, though I can use English just as well these days.

I learn Spanish and German at school but they're still at GCSE Level, and though I can comprehend quite simple texts in them, I can't speak/listen to it well.
I speak English like a native, I can understand Somali very well, but I can't really speak it, Uni language course and GCSE in French, a little arabic, mainly to read and a few phrases in German (aufwiedersehen, was kostet das? etc, etc..).
Reply 75
english is mastered, but only at elementary stage in mathematics.
PaperMoon
just an observation, but is it necessary to say you speak english while writting in english in an english forum....

Makes the list look longer :redface:
Reply 77
In order of how much i know:
English, Kutchi, Gujarati, French, Hindi, Arabic, Swahili, Punjabi
Reply 78
english.

few words of french and german.
Reply 79
Fluent in English and Up to GCSE level in Welsh and French!

Latest