The Student Room Group

Girls, are you attracted to bouncers?

Scroll to see replies

I think it would depend where you were doing your door work
Original post by Dubs_ski
Would you sleep with a bouncer to get into a club?

Nope. I think that's pretty pathetic myself :tongue:
A lot of women like oranges and a lot of bouncers remove their hair prior to employment in order to have heads like oranges. A woman sees that head when they walk into a club and want a taste of that fleshy orange. That is why bouncers get a lot of women.
Reply 23
Sounds like nonsense to me as they're a bunch of ugly meat heads. They'd be better going out with a roofer..
Not all clubs are the same
I think OP that you'd have to see the sorts of girls who would sleep with the bouncers. They might get some girls although "loads" is probably an overstatement. I wouldn't reckon this would be commonplace where there is discerning clientele.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah they're not my cup of tea.
Reply 26
I doubt that they are. I think a lot of the stories are made up by bouncers to make them seem like 'The man'. I've been working as a doorman for 5 months and I hardly have any interaction with females. Women only chat to me when they ask questions such as "Where is the toilet?" or " What time does club shut?". And I'm a 27 old year male with hair that goes to the gym lol
Reply 27
Original post by nluc88
I doubt that they are. I think a lot of the stories are made up by bouncers to make them seem like 'The man'. I've been working as a doorman for 5 months and I hardly have any interaction with females. Women only chat to me when they ask questions such as "Where is the toilet?" or " What time does club shut?". And I'm a 27 old year male with hair that goes to the gym lol

you must be doing something wrong mate.
I know a few people who work as bouncers and they do get quite a few girls, purely off the back of being bouncers. I have also seen bouncers snogging girls on nights out, taking girls numbers and on multiple occasions have seen girls hit on bouncers.

bouncer is probably the best job a man can get [bar stripper] for banging girls.

I suggest you move venue.Some of the bouncer guys I know says it depends a bit on venue, and in some sorts of places they get little to no action at all.

and LOL @ the answers girls are giving in this topic.
Plenty of girls are attracted to bouncers.
some grand deception game these TSR girls be running

is just like when you ask girls if you should have a shirtless pic in your dating profile and they all say no and that it's "tacky" and that they will skip profiles of such men.Then you find studies which show that men with shirtless pics get lots more first contact messages than men with shirts on.

I wish someone would do a bouncer study ...haha
No. And I don't think any level of drunkness will get me to a point where I find one attractive, let alone sleep with one
Reply 29
Original post by ANM775
you must be doing something wrong mate.
I know a few people who work as bouncers and they do get quite a few girls, purely off the back of being bouncers. I have also seen bouncers snogging girls on nights out, taking girls numbers and on multiple occasions have seen girls hit on bouncers.

bouncer is probably the best job a man can get [bar stripper] for banging girls.

I suggest you move venue.Some of the bouncer guys I know says it depends a bit on venue, and in some sorts of places they get little to no action at all.

and LOL @ the answers girls are giving in this topic.
Plenty of girls are attracted to bouncers.
some grand deception game these TSR girls be running

is just like when you ask girls if you should have a shirtless pic in your dating profile and they all say no and that it's "tacky" and that they will skip profiles of such men.Then you find studies which show that men with shirtless pics get lots more first contact messages than men with shirts on.

I wish someone would do a bouncer study ...haha

I guess everyone can't be a casanova
Reply 30
Of course they do.

They are in a position of power = Social prestige for the girl

They are physically strong = Display of good, desirable healthy genes

They are most likely intoxicated in an encounter with a bouncer = Feeling hornier + Lowered inhibitions
Reply 31
Original post by Truth'
Of course they do.

They are in a position of power = Social prestige for the girl

They are physically strong = Display of good, desirable healthy genes

They are most likely intoxicated in an encounter with a bouncer = Feeling hornier + Lowered inhibitions

lol, good deductions
Original post by nluc88

Like the other poster said.

You're doing it wrong mate.

TALK TO THEM. Don't wait for them to talk to you.

I've been a doorman for about 6months now and... I get a lot of interactions with females. Got three hugs tonight and one number. Could have got three, but I wasn't interested in the other two.

Just gotta say some sort of dry funny comment and then start chatting to them. In most of these instances it was girls that were freezing becasue they had barely anything on and couldn't stay outside in the smoking area with their mates. So I just told them they weren't the only ones being freezing and I couldn't blame them wanted to be inside. Gave 'em a little hug and started chatting... Showing authority. speaking with determination and maturity. these girls are all students so they love it. They want that big, uniformed man to protect them and... **** them :P
Original post by Beadle's About
A few years ago, I used to work in a nightclub as a barman. I was friends with all the bouncers there, and I noticed they all had no problem getting tons of women.

Most of the bouncers where I worked were having sex with the girls who worked behind the bar and/or with girls who were customers. They had no problem getting numbers and getting sex. Most of these bouncers were in their late 30s and 40s, and got girls from about the age of 19 upwards.

There were also not particularly good looking guys, but they were masculine because they were the sort of guys who would take no **** from anyone. They were always getting girls with no problems.

So it's gotten me intrigued....girls, do you find bouncers attractive, and if so is it because they are masculine and have a lot of confidence?

Nope.
Bouncers are fools
Really? most bouncers look like white van drivers - fat, ugly and bald
yaaaaaaa big guys are just my type though
Ain't never seen a good looking bouncer yet
Reply 38
Original post by yungaheartz
Ain't never seen a good looking bouncer yet

Thanks for that. Here is my pic

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155883570990075&set=pb.522865074.-2207520000.1492163547.&type=3&theater
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
Really? most bouncers look like white van drivers - fat, ugly and bald

lol. Here is my pic, btw I'm a bouncer

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155883570990075&set=pb.522865074.-2207520000.1492163547.&type=3&theater

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending