The Student Room Group

How healthy is TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Just made it over 18 at 18.03 :biggrin: I'm under weight... :frown:
Original post by xStaceyy
nah i'm not embarrassed :smile:
just don't see the point in telling some random guy from the internet what my bmi is...
im weird like that.

'ashamed' is the word you are looking for.
Reply 82
Original post by Jimbo1234
'ashamed' is the word you are looking for.

nah babe, i'm quite happy with things at the moment.
thanks for the help though :wink:
Reply 83
BMI at 30. w00t! :biggrin:
Reply 84
Reply 85
19.92 lol find it funny since I was born in '92 :P
nah babe, i'm quite happy with things at the moment.
thanks for the help though :wink:

So happy you won't tell us........umkay:redface:
Reply 88
so what if it was over 25? is it any of your business?
why would it affect you? more to the point, why are you so adamant about knowing when you don't even know me?

Original post by Jimbo1234
So happy you won't tell us........umkay:redface:

got it in one.

god, you post one piss take post and the neg rep brigade attack you.
Reply 89
it doesn't really matter anyway, it's just some guys are, for some reason, getting angry because i won't tell them my personal details.
Reply 90
18.44 Gives me a good excuse to eat more chocolate.
Reply 91
So, basically you have no idea what my BMI is, you can some how read my mind and say that im embarrassed about it when i'm really not, but instead of taking a joke and replying maturely, you come onto the thread, annoy me even you don't even know me because I won't tell you what you want, and then try to round things together as though you know what you're talking about...
My reply was a JOKE and wasn't meant to create such a bad reaction. If you didn't like it and didn't think it was relevant, don't reply.
Reply 92
Behold TSR = AMERICA :frown:
Reply 93
i only read the bit about rep cause it had a smiley.
it's not a permanent reminder because it's meaningless.
you have negative rep, therefore your thumbs down does nothing to my rep.

ok, love you too :smile:
Reply 94
+ rep for you babes, you're my favourite.

edit; maybe later, i seem to have spread the love too much today.
Reply 95
According to that, it's about 17.3. Although my weight varies by about 3-4lbs every week up and down.
Urghh threads like these make me realise that I really need to lose weight. Hopefully I'll forget about it soon.
Reply 97
23.48. Still want to lose more weight though.
18.25. Funny how I could be 2 stone heavier and still 'healthy' though. no need to worry. :smile:
So, basically you have no idea what my BMI is, you can some how read my mind and say that im embarrassed about it when i'm really not, but instead of taking a joke and replying maturely, you come onto the thread, annoy me even you don't even know me because I won't tell you what you want, and then try to round things together as though you know what you're talking about...
My reply was a JOKE and wasn't meant to create such a bad reaction. If you didn't like it and didn't think it was relevant, don't reply.

So you come to a post and intentionally do not stay on topic ergo you are a :troll:.

Quick Reply

Latest