The Student Room Group

Why are British men the most attractive in the world?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Luceria
Anglophile, Britophile. I'm both, haha .

You sound like every Englishman's dream. Norwegian girls are amongst the best looking of all.
Reply 81
Original post by Lewroll
Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is the difference between an English, Scottish and Irish person, in terms of appearance?

Spoiler

in appearance maybe but the accents are so beautiful that it's impossible for them to be unattractive :P
Reply 82
I wouldn't say that they are the most attractive, but the sexy accent definatly helps a lot =) My soccer trainer is British and he recently had to start forcing and American accent when he trains my team because a few of the girls were not focused at all on soccer and were too busy trying to flirt with him. Once he droped the accent he wasn't so sexy anymore . . .
Reply 83
Personally, I think it's the teeth.

Original post by im so academic
Agreed.

RP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scouse

I couldn't take somebody with a proper RP accent seriously at all. And in my experience, hysterical laughter does not make the best sex.
Reply 84
Original post by Poem boy
You sound like every Englishman's dream. Norwegian girls are amongst the best looking of all.

Haha. I don't know about that.. . I've seen several people on this forum write nice things about Norwegian girls though, which is nice. I wasn't aware of that "opinion" before.
Original post by Allie-23
I wouldn't say that they are the most attractive, but the sexy accent definatly helps a lot =) My soccer trainer is British and he recently had to start forcing and American accent when he trains my team because a few of the girls were not focused at all on soccer and were too busy trying to flirt with him. Once he droped the accent he wasn't so sexy anymore . . .

What sort of British accent is it? A kind of Hugh Grant/Colin Firth?
The stereotypical intelligent, well-mannered, horse-riding, Mr Darcy-style man might be attractive. Unfortunately, you don't find many of those in England these days. XD
Reply 87
Original post by LornaSandison1
The stereotypical intelligent, well-mannered, horse-riding, Mr Darcy-style man might be attractive. Unfortunately, you don't find many of those in England these days. XD

I have, in the past, ridden a horse :colone:
Original post by Luceria
Haha. I don't know about that.. . I've seen several people on this forum write nice things about Norwegian girls though, which is nice. I wasn't aware of that "opinion" before.

Scandinavia in general has a good rep. In general people seem to take better care of themselves over there.
Original post by Mick Travis

Yes. The well spoken, educated at Oxford (although not with an excessively large plum in one's mouth) sort of accent. Definitely not the "aiight mayte, wunna goo fer ah pint?" one.

That's because they've all moved to Wales. You're welcome to join us.

If the males on H&R are representative, in any way, of English men these days, then God forbid us all. :sigh:
Reply 92
Original post by Luceria
Anglophile, Britophile. I'm both, haha .

uuuuuuhhh, high treason. :-) word stolen but corrected to Britophile for my purpose. :biggrin:

p.s. I still know what you did last winter.... told me about monarchy you know. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 94

Yes please. My Anglophile heart gets all fluttery at this! lol
Damn you BBC period dramas.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Mick Travis

He says he is from surrey.
Actually for all the appeal of Grant and Firth I'm not sure either comes close to Roger Moore.

God, I'm starting to sound bisexual :s-smilie:
Reply 97
Voice of Brian Blessed - "Why thankyou you young ragamuffin!
It is true!"

(But don't troll)
Reply 98

:lolwut:
Reply 99
Not sure about british men, but british women on other hand...

Quick Reply

Latest