The Student Room Group

Why are British men the most attractive in the world?

Scroll to see replies

Can I say I agree with it...?:colondollar:
Because of the accent, (oh yes) and ... I don't know, that little something more in some British people. Probably the whole British culture...
I'm being serious, as soon as I hear an English guy speaking and if he's a little bit good looking I just melt. True story.
Original post by JunePlum
British men are the most attractive in the world.... really? :erm: :s-smilie:

:rolleyes:
Attractiveness is not solely dependent on a person's accent.

I know. I was implying that the accent reminded women of me so the man instantly became more attractive. Just stoking my ego. :frown:
Reply 142
no they aint man
As non-Britain I have to say it’s the accent. It’s gorgeous :daydreaming:
Original post by littlepotatoe
Can I say I agree with it...?:colondollar:
Because of the accent, (oh yes) and ... I don't know, that little something more in some British people. Probably the whole British culture...
I'm being serious, as soon as I hear an English guy speaking and if he's a little bit good looking I just melt. True story.

Are you French? If so, do a lot of French women feel similarly about us?
Original post by gigglybum
i find a lot of irish men attractive. then again in my opinion they not really british :s

:yep:
Original post by chrislpp
Irish men are the most attractive, not just about looks though, i can open the gates to the pelvic regions of any female just with my voice.

PM ME. :drool:
Reply 147
Original post by Poem boy

Original post by Poem boy
So what makes British men so seductive to the women of the world? Is it the charming accents? the ruggedly handsome good looks? or something unexplainable?

I genuinely believe Italians are at the top of the list for the most attractive in the world and certainly not Brits.
Original post by Mick Travis
Are you French? If so, do a lot of French women feel similarly about us?

Haha. Yeah I'm French. Loads of my friends do, but I guess it's the case for a certain type of girls. Indie English guys are known (in France anyway) for being hot, so French girls who are into that whole indie culture usually love them yeah...
I dunno for the other ones !
I personally think that everyone is beautiful and unique, so looks shouldnt be defined like that, we all have our personal choices and 'types'. One person may perfer blonde while the other prefers brunette etc. So you cant define beauty, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"
<<may sound cheesy but its true lol

what looks pretty to one; may be pure ugliness to another
Original post by littlepotatoe
Haha. Yeah I'm French. Loads of my friends do, but I guess it's the case for a certain type of girls. Indie English guys are known (in France anyway) for being hot, so French girls who are into that whole indie culture usually love them yeah...
I dunno for the other ones !

Ah okay. I knew English men were popular in the US and parts of Europe as well as other continents around the world but never did I think in a million years that they could have pentrated the female psyche a France. If this doesn't make one proud to be English I don't know what will. Trust me there is nothing more an Englishman loves than to get one over a Frenchman :smile:
Hahahahahaha
Original post by Potiron
Just about, I had another go later in the week. It probably wasn't the most elegant equestrianism, but I reckon I could beat Colin Firth in an arm wrestle.

Ah, well, that's OK then! As long as you can arm wrestle!
Reply 153
Original post by rofflewaffle

:coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:.

Hahaha @ the rep you got for that :rolleyes:
Original post by tehFrance
They are filming in Italy (Italia) not New Jersey (NJ)....

ahh. my b. they were here the ast two summers so I assumed they would be here again. thank god they are leaving though . . .
That's because they've all moved to Wales. You're welcome to join us.

Hmm... I'm not a huge fan of Wales, but for the purpose of finding a gentleman, I might consider it!
Original post by Potiron
Just about, I had another go later in the week. It probably wasn't the most elegant equestrianism, but I reckon I could beat Colin Firth in an arm wrestle.

I notice you're applying for Law this year. I think I've met you on some TSR forum before... possibly the Oxford Applicants one, am I right? Which university are you going to?
Original post by LornaSandison1
Hmm... I'm not a huge fan of Wales, but for the purpose of finding a gentleman, I might consider it!

Why don't you like Wales! Have you visited before?
Why don't you like Wales! Have you visited before?

Yes, I have. Probably not enough times to form a justified opinion on it though, so I shall remain neutral. :smile:
Original post by LornaSandison1
Yes, I have. Probably not enough times to form a justified opinion on it though, so I shall remain neutral. :smile:

Can I ask where you visited?

Quick Reply

Latest