im a z list celeb in need of some publicity get me out of here..... Watch

This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
how pointless is that show? all it is full of is old celebs that no one cares about any more and they need some publicity. i mean jordan in a jungle? y cnt they put top celebs in there like j-lo or summat 2 c how they last without their sytlist and PAs. not celebs who everyone has forgotten about n need to pull a stunt to get them bk in the papers
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
y cnt they put top celebs in there like j-lo or summat 2 c how they last without their sytlist and PAs. not celebs who everyone has forgotten about n need to pull a stunt to get them bk in the papers
I think you've answered your own question.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how pointless is that show? all it is full of is old celebs that no one cares about any more and they need some publicity. i mean jordan in a jungle? y cnt they put top celebs in there like j-lo or summat 2 c how they last without their sytlist and PAs. not celebs who everyone has forgotten about n need to pull a stunt to get them bk in the papers
i dont no who half of them are...
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Well said!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
god it was so good to see jorden lookin AVERAGE!!!! ma dad said she even lookin slighty disfigured around the mouth!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
god it was so good to see jorden lookin AVERAGE!!!! ma dad said she even lookin slighty disfigured around the mouth!
its just another case of mother like daughter with jordan
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I think you've answered your own question.
how
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
its just another case of mother like daughter with jordan
peice of plastic. but still, all the lads rave over her "gorgeous, fit, shagedelic" blah blah blah HA look at her with out the slap and the 200 make up artists and then decide! hehehehehe
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
peice of plastic. but still, all the lads rave over her "gorgeous, fit, shagedelic" blah blah blah HA look at her with out the slap and the 200 make up artists and then decide! hehehehehe
i think she looks alot better without makeup, eventhough she does have the mouth of a horse!!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
exactly!!!! underneath all the foundation shes probs a really nice scared timid shy gilr who pits on a big act
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how
The only reason people go on it is to reignite their career. Why would an A-list celeb go on it, and risk embarrassing themselves?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've always thought Jordan was a sexless common trout and her only asset is her plastic boobs - like most page 3 girls.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can someone remind what this mysterious "television" thing is again?
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've always thought Jordan was a sexless common trout and her only asset is her plastic boobs - like most page 3 girls.
she must be the most insecure person out there because all the confidence she has is thru how she looks and she feels that that is what people want to see of her, what she doesnt realise is that people are laughing at her rather than with her
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
cos it would b highly amusing n get much more viewers
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
nt all of em
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
she must be the most insecure person out there because all the confidence she has is thru how she looks and she feels that that is what people want to see of her, what she doesnt realise is that people are laughing at her rather than with her
Yeah she reminds me a bit of Jade Goody a bit, a person trapped under the media and their too thick to perhaps realise that all this media attention is actually reuining their lifes. The joke about Jordan is she was never even that pretty but some reason or these white van type workers seem to fantisise of their perving over her pics in the daily star.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
too right!!!
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
too right!!!
I don't understand why people care so much.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I don't understand why people care so much.
human nature love
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (231)
61.27%
Yes- I don't like it (17)
4.51%
No- I want it (104)
27.59%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.63%

Watched Threads