Does getting back with an ex work? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
basically me and my boyfriend were together for nearly a year then things happened and we decided to stay friends.

but i was just wondering if we ever do get back together, what are the chances of us working because I love him to bits it's just loads of complicated stuff has come between us but I do want another go with him but not just yet?
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Probably wouldn't work, seeing as the problems from before are probably still there.
letia
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
NO. If you couldnt make it work before, it wont this time. x
favouriteworstnightmare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What were the problems beforehand? If you can sort them out and put them in the past, then maybe there's a chance it can work.

Does he want to try again?
duracell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No. There's a reason that you broke up.
pinkmonkey3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do see where people are coming from, and you should keep in mind that you broke up for a reason
But
I know a couple who broke up then a few years later they got back together and are now getting married.

All depends. Can it really be a clean start?
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My dad split from his wife two years ago (separated but not divorced). He has had several relationships since then, and she lived with someone else for over a year. Now.. they might get back together again. It does happen.. Depends what the reasons for your breakup were...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads