The Student Room Group

Housemates want to kick me out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I think the question on every gamers mind is......what game were you raging at?

I rage at all the games I play even though I'm really good at them, especially COD and FM.
Original post by DH-Biker
I direct your attention to post #24. On the second page.

Nope, I'm not really hard. In fact, I like to avoid fights if at all possible.

Still, punch in this case of course refers to "Sit the **** down, shut the **** up, and stop being a nonce". More a friendly reminder that others share the same living space, and the whole "Treat others as you'd like to be treated", concept.

Not: "I'll smack you because I'm hard and have no concept of arguing".

The OP is a non-arguable point. He's a prat, end of.

Or would you disagree? :cool:

I think you've been trolled by the OP in all honesty.
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous
If you tried, you'd be in hospital. Or the grave.

I will devour your soul.
Reply 63
was it World of Warcraft..?
Reply 64
Original post by ilickbatteries
I think you've been trolled by the OP in all honesty.

Your last post made me think you were the OP coming out of your shell, to be honest.

Still, judging by the fact I've seen you around this forum before, I kind'a doubt it now.

In any case, I wasn't trolled. :}
Reply 65
what game is it ? just curious.....
Sounds a bit like they're just looking for an excuse to kick you out... seeing as you don't have anything to do with them anyway
Reply 67
Original post by Clens
You sound like one of those kids with anger management issues, who cries about some illness or another when you don't get your own way. It's the real world mate, sounds like you need to take a big dose of reality and man up.

Respect your housemates, and they may respect you back.

Respect? What are you, Eminem?

You'd probably walk into a mental health ward and shout "pull yourself together, dickheads" right?
Reply 68
record them when they make noise, or have parties, just for a back up plan. =)
Reply 69
Original post by Myth717
what game is it ? just curious.....

An MMORPG. And no, it's not warcraft.
Reply 70
Lets be honest, the ultimate way to resolve this situation is to quit with the shouting....
Reply 71
Original post by lolo-x
Lets be honest, the ultimate way to resolve this situation is to quit with the shouting....

No, there are several solutions I can think of.
Reply 72

I didn't say that was the only way, I said it was the ultimate way. Meaning the best thing to do; i.e. the thing you should do :wink:
Your last post made me think you were the OP coming out of your shell, to be honest.

Still, judging by the fact I've seen you around this forum before, I kind'a doubt it now.

In any case, I wasn't trolled. :}

No no I'm not the OP, though I have lost my temper with a video game before. Who hasn't?
Technically they can appeal to the landlady to have you kicked out, if you can prove you are mentally ill and you can prove that the shouting is due to your mental illness (e.g. aspergers, autism, schizophrenia, not depression) which after your previous thread i don't believe it is, then you can appeal back to the landlady and there could be an issue if she thinks they want to kick you out simply for the fact you are mentally ill and not because you are an irritating, aggressive little ****.
Reply 75
Original post by hippieglitter
Technically they can appeal to the landlady to have you kicked out, if you can prove you are mentally ill and you can prove that the shouting is due to your mental illness (e.g. aspergers, autism, schizophrenia, not depression) which after your previous thread i don't believe it is, then you can appeal back to the landlady and there could be an issue if she thinks they want to kick you out simply for the fact you are mentally ill and not because you are an irritating, aggressive little ****.

Aggressive? I'm not aggressive at all. I never instigate violence.
Reply 76
Original post by ilickbatteries
No no I'm not the OP, though I have lost my temper with a video game before. Who hasn't?

I haven't. :p:
Reply 77

I might be missing something, but if you can think of solutions all by yourself, what was the point of this thread?
Reply 78
Smoke some weed, that'll chill you out a bit.
I haven't. :p:

Never? Ever?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending