Am i the only one who thinks this is AWESOMEEEE? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Recommend?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.. i've been watching gameplays of "DA2" & it looks awesome..!!
    Would you guys recommend it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fknbb1XpQ

ReputationRep:
    Not played it myself but I've heard great things about it

ReputationRep:
    "DA2" is AWESOMEEE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fknbb1XpQ
    :P
    am i the only one who thinks this is awesome?

ReputationRep:
    hello?

ReputationRep:
    It IS pretty awesome. I've played Dragon Age Origins and it's a great game. Might get the second one if I do well in my summer exams, as a present to myself

ReputationRep:
    So far, the second one's pretty damn epic.

Pros: More fluid, far more flashy, better mechanics, warriors and rogues are actually FUN now, more spells, wider variety of unique spells and talents for specific characters...

Cons: Story seems to actually be quite short (although you can change your background and whatnot like in Mass Effect, which will obviously make re-playability value soar), the scenery gets tiresome... really should have put way more effort in.

All in all though, a vast improvement. Nowhere near the level that Mass Effect is, though; although they could certainly get there, since when the team that's doing ME3 is done, they can start on DA3 and really get the ball rolling. (If this happens I swear I'm buying a new PC and preordering DA3 a year in advance)

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.