Had/Have Acne..but strange problem Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The majority of my Acne was on my back but after 5 different kinds of tablets, I think I have the right one. But I have a few questions:

Why is it that on my back I now have these white bumps? It's not white white, but light skin colours and when I run my fingers over them, they are just smooth. They look like single bumps, but are not rough or anything. I have quite a lot of those on my back at the moment. What are they and will they go?

Next question

I find that when I take my tablets, I see the Acne start coming back and red bumps form all over my back. But when I stop taking them or miss a dose, they vanish? lol. Well, not completely vanish but you can't see as many as there was initially when I took them. You might be saying; well yeah because the tablet you took made that happen. Well maybe it did help, but sometimes after hours on end of taking the tablets I don't see much. If I take the tablets and then the next morning I check them, there's a lot again lol. Any idea why?
katynoface
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think they're just acne scars, I have them on my face a bit, and they will probably fade with time if you leave them be. Maybe moisturising would help?

And I don't really know about the tablets sorry.. though if the bumps vanish when you stop taking them then do you actually need them?
FrozenBeak
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Damn
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Maybe they will just go. I honestly don't want them staying there :P

About the tablets, some say the tablets push the bacteria out and so you get more when you take them, but if you don't take them then the bacteria stays in and you will gradually get more. So I don't know
FrozenBeak
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
same problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads